Some mothers do have them!

Options
knuckleduster
knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
edited 17. Jun 2013, 15:54 in Community Chit-chat archive
My adorable son went to a large food and drink exhibition at the NEC Birmingham yesterday. He bought back a huge bag of free goodies. He pulled out two large boxes of fancy biscuits to take to work, gave to his Dad a large box of chocolate liqueur truffles and four packets of tasty biscuits. And what did he give to me his dear old Mum who laboured for hours giving birth to him 30 years ago and who still does his washing and ironing? Two tubes of cold gel for tired legs!!! I wouldn't mind, but I haven't even got tired legs :roll:

Janet xx

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oh Janet
    That made me laugh
    Maybe he is thinking of the future just in case you get tired legs
    If I was you I'd nick hubby's truffles men don't need chocolate we women do :lol:
    Maria
  • knuckleduster
    knuckleduster Member Posts: 551
    Options
    Good idea Maria, but for one thing. I told hubby to put them away somewhere safe and then we would have something special to pass round when we had company. So I can't very well ask him where they are :lol:

Janet xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh bless Janet..my youngest son got his dad a pack of beers of the world ...and for mothers day he got me..cod liver oil...don't you just love um...good luck with the chocs x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    :(

kids eh? :roll:

Never mind Janet it's slightly better than cod liver oil?? slightly????