Blinking computers

Options
villier
villier Member Posts: 4,426
edited 18. Jun 2013, 09:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have recently purchased a new laptop with windows eight, the format of the whole thing is completely different, I am getting a bit used to it now but the thing is so sensitive if you are on one page and you move the cursor slightly the page disappears and moves onto another, this can happen quite a few times and you end up not knowing where the heck you are especially if you have been typing something. I am not great with computers does anyone know how I can stop this from happening, if you are replying I would appreciate plain English please :lol: :oops: ..............Marie xx
Smile a while and while you smile
smile another smile and soon there
will be miles and miles of smiles
just because you smiled I wish your
day is full of Smiles

Comments

• villier
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi unsure, it doesn't matter whether I am on the web or not. I am using the laptop pad to move the cursor, if I slide my finger over it to move the curser to click onto something it inevitably moves it onto a different page, for instance answering a post here I could be typing and then move the curser to click onto a smilie and the page disappears, it just seems so sensitive, I will buy a mouse and see what happens, thank you for your reply x
    day is full of Smiles
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Marie, Mr SW has just got a new laptop with Windows 8 and he hates it for all sorts of reasons. He has two techie friends who both say everyone thinks it's rubbish. I wish you luck with it. The air round here is frequently of a blue colour :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Sorry Marie I am still on widows 7....and staying there for the time being..I hope you get it sorted soon...
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    Options
    Sticky, I think Mr SW and I could have a competition, I thought it was me to start with but I don't think I have that many screws loose(steady, well never used to till I joined this forum :lol:) It will be through the window soon if it doesn't start behaving. xx

Cheers unsure I will get a mouse and hopefully that will help, if that doesn't solve the problem I will go back to the shop and see what they say. x
    day is full of Smiles
  • villier
    Options
    Thanks Barbara, if I was you I would stay there, I will be in a straight jacket soon :wink: xx
    day is full of Smiles