Yippeee yeah moving day!!

Options
CJHunter
CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
edited 20. Jun 2013, 04:26 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello all you lovely people.

Am so sorry I have not been in touch and kept in touch with you guys. Its been a bit manic this end, so let me tell you my story eh ??

Once upon a time........

We decided to put our house on the market due to homophobic abuse from the prison officer neighbour who had recently moved in with in laws. For 7 years all had been fine until we objected to a monstrosity of an extension being proposed looking directly into our home. We duly objected as advised by the local planning officer and after that the real feelings about mine and Julies relationship started to manifest itself.

The final straw was when this oaf of a prison officer came over ours and assaulted me, not only did her scare me he hurt my bl**dy already painful shoulder. The police were totally and utterly useless but hey they look after their own don't they, oops did I say that out loud; naughty me!!

We managed to get a buyer and find a property. All was going a okay until a day before exchange the old woman we were buying from pulled the plug and decided she wasn ready to move, OMG what do we do were our initial thoughts. Do we stay and suffer them or do we go and rent until we sort ourselves out?
Ju phoned a friend to tell her what had happened and out of the blue she suggested that we sell and move in with her and her husband until we found elsewhere. We jumped at the chance and although it has not always been easy we are finally getting to the end.

On Wed this week we are supposed to be getting the keys and Thurs moving our bits we have with us in and camping rough for a week until we get our stuff delivered from storage.

The downside of all of this is that we have had to have our cats stay in a cattery and although we visit twice a week and the cattery is fantastic it has not been easy for them either.
An upside is that although my body and mind has been through hell I am now on new meds, (Humira) which at he mo has been my wonder drug not only for my bones but my skin has improved 95% too.

So that is the main reasoning for not being about. I hope you have all been as well as can be. I will resume normality soon!!! (yeah right )

I hope you have liked my story , take care all you lovely peeps. xxxx
Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Happy moving
    We had to move due to having neighbours from hell
    We left a lovely large four bedroomed semi to a small detached house at twice the price but I always said after that dreadful experience I always said I'd never live in a semi again as you never know who will move in and your story proved it! What a nasty evil man he was I'm trying to be polite here
    Its time for a new start and I hope all goes well for you
    We have been in our house now 15 years and can still remember what it was like living next to the low life's!
    Here's to a peaceful life
    Maria
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    And about time to Clare... :D I was wondering how you had got on...what a lot of messing about for you both...and I agree they do look out for there own...I hope you are bringing a civil action...the nasty piece of work... :shock: now when you are settled I want a pic..and I bet your cats will be over the moon when you pick them up... :D you take care and good luck with the meds.x
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Good luck to both of you and the cats too.Hope the meds continue to work for you. Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Lovely to see you, Clare. You've been through a lot of hassle. I hope things are better for you now.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • CJHunter
    CJHunter Member Posts: 1,038
    Options
    Thanks guys xx
    Clare xxeyeore-1.jpg
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    The house next door is rented out and we have had a mix of neighbours. Luckily we have a lovely family at the moment so much so if they ever have to leave I'd consider paying their rent! There is no price on peace.

Definately agree with you carrying on with the sale as the priority was to get away from that madman as soon as possible.

Take your time buying the next property. Cash is King as Phil Spencer would say.

All the best
    Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Good luck with the move, Clare.

I hope that you and the cats will be very happy in your new home. k040.gif

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    Options
    Well HELLO Clare :)

Lovely to see you and hear your fantastic news!

Health and house-wise.

Hope it all goes swimmingly for you both. say hi to Ju for me

Love and ((()))

Toni xxx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    What a dreadful thing to happen. I think you did the right thing selling while you had a buyer. How lovely of your friend to let you stay. Hope you will both be very happy in your new home. Bet the cats will be over the moon to be back with you.
    Christine
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi
    Happy moving
    Let us know how you get on
    As the saying goes onwards and upwards
    Maria
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Clare I hope it has all gone or going well..have you got your cats home yet... they will have to get used to there new neighbourhood... :D x
    Love
    Barbara