It's a good day, good day!!!

Options
Sharon2960
Sharon2960 Member Posts: 329
edited 27. Jun 2013, 05:30 in Living with Arthritis archive
So far, it's the best day yet since starting medication!!!! Is this the calm before the storm, or is this the way things go?? As a newby to all this, I feel like I'm on a steep learning curve!!! Is it just that I slept really well, and the stiffness, aches, etc will move back in as the day goes on - I'll wait and see, and just take the benefits for now!!! Back to see consultant on Saturday, lots of notes to chat about, lots of things to ask - be interesting to see what he decides to do next!!!

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i hope it means the meds are working and things will improve for you but don't be too discouraged if tomorrow's bad again. Arthritis is hard to predict.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    I'm pleased you're feeling better today, I hope it lasts.
    Take care,
    Numpty
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    All of us are riding the arthritis rollercoaster, it soars and rattles and dips and all we can do is hang on. It's best to appreciate the good times when they happen and remember them when the not-so-good return. I am pleased that today has been a good 'un for you and I hope it hangs around a little longer. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Glad you had a good day, Arthritis is like a game of cards in away as you never know what you will get on the next card or how you feel the next day! It's a gamble!! Do I do something today while I feel OK or do I hold off till tomorrow? It's a gamble!! I hope you have good days for as long as you can. bubbadog