Hello

Options
Tinamb
Tinamb Member Posts: 7
edited 10. Jul 2013, 02:26 in Say Hello Archive
Hello everyone,
My name is Tina and live in Kent with my family. I have arthritis in both hips but the left one is far worse and causing no end of trouble. Hope you are all doing ok. :D

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Tina, pleased to meet you sorry it has to be under these circumstances. As it is the weekend is has been a bit quiet. You will find this a great place to be, since I joined I have had nothing but kindness, support and of course there are the laughs which is necessary when you are living with chronic pain. If you are looking for advice post on ,
    LWA we do the laughs and all other topics on chit-chat. Nice to meet you hope to see you around............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to meet you but, as Villier said, it's a shame you had to find us. I was away over the week-end, that's why I'm late to answer. I have a number of affected joints and the latest one to join the party is my right hip. It's horrid. I am also struggling with OA in both knees and both ankles. Grrrrrrrr.

I hope to see your name here and there, we are a good, kind and supportive bunch of creaky people so you will always find a willing ear to listen. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Tina and welcome to the forum..
    I am due in hospital today to have my first THR..and the forum has been such a good support..I would never have got there without them.
    I am now looking forward to haveing one pain free hip.
    If you need to ask anything go on LWA.. and you can also have a good rant on there, it does help to talk to people that understand some of what you are going through.
    Hope to see you posting more very soon x
    Love
    Barbara