mri results'

Options
newbygran
newbygran Member Posts: 96
edited 12. Jul 2013, 16:17 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone, I have finally got my results for my MRI scan, I have been told I have osteoarthritis in my hips the left one worse than the right, also have a cyst on left hip and a bulging disc, no wonder it hurts, I have an appointment for 15th August at hospital bit scared, I already have a big toe joint implant (bunion) other half asked whats in the letter, I said there going to fillit me like a fish a bit at a time :lol: I tried the tens machine not helped me, :? let you know how I get on

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    So, now you know what's what and that is a good thing. No wonder stuff has been hurting, I hope that the appointment on the 15th goes well and that something can be done to help. Please let us know how you get on, yes? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Sending you some (((()))) to keep you going till your appointment, let us know if you need pocket duties...........Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Know wonder you where in so much pain! The time will fly to your appointment! Sending you cool ((((HUGS)))) !!
  • woodbon
    woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
    Options
    That sounds really painful! Hospitals are a bit scarey, but I think its the waiting that is the worst part often. Wishing you good luck and I hope things will soon improve for you, Love Suexxxx
  • newbygran
    newbygran Member Posts: 96
    Options
    thanks everyone, the hugs are nice, I hate hospitals l have been a lot of times for different complaints, most of them l live with permantely,I hope they can help me manage the pain better,so sore,, :( l can live with the dizzy head, balance problem,the black blobs that float around my eyes and spoil my vision, the tinitus, the bells palsey face,(Ramsay hunt syndrome) the enlarge heart and bronchiectus of the lungs,( Rheumatic Fever )and (Hole in Heart birth defect repaired ) the implant in my toe joint, the walking stick, the only thing is to have a sense of humour, my other half said l am a little gem, 4ft 9" if l shrink any more l will fit in a baby buggy, what a thought being pushed around by him, he will forget where he left me, no doubt by the gents or the local curry house, :lol: keep taking the tablets, let you know how l get on :?