What an Idiot!

Options
woodbon
woodbon Member Posts: 4,969
edited 11. Jul 2013, 07:03 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello,
Sorry not to have posted yesterday but, it was a bad day, after a bad day on Monday!
I went to the doctors to talk about my letter from the consultant, and the MRI results. Had an 11am appointment. Went to the machine and but in the passwords etc and it said 'Go to the reception desk' So, off I went and stood at the desk and reported myself in, after typing things into her computer and looking in folders, she said 'sorry, your appointment is next week' So I dug in my bag and found the letter and sure enough, its next week. :o Felt a right twit, carrying the letter around to remind me and then still getting it wronge, also I was in quite a bit of pain and wanted to see if she had any more ideas to help with pain relief.

Anyway at least I've got an appointment now.
Love Suexxx

Comments

• Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I've done that with a dental appointment. Luckily, the lovely dentist saw me in his coffee break!

Hope that you're able to get some pain relief when you do see your consultant.

Meg
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Sue
    Think we have all either done that or nearly done that
    At the min I've got Orthopaedic,Rheumy,nurse, doctor and dentist all in the same month! No wonder we get confused!!
    Maria