Been back to the Doctors (an update on me)

Options
DebraKelly
DebraKelly Member Posts: 398
edited 12. Jul 2013, 08:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Everyone,

Was at the doctor yesterday and I am now back on the Meth at a low dose to begin with to see how I get on, tablets (not injections).

I have also been given a small supply of Steriod tablets to take as and when I need them.

I was quite upset at the Doctors yesterday, but he did say to me that he has 3 adoptive children (we are now investigating that route) and its the best thing that he ever did.
He also said that I could chat to him anytime about the process.

I thought that was so nice of him to say that, he knows everything that I been though over the past several months and its really helped having a GP that understands.

The support i have had on here has been great too.

So I am finally on the mend, but I think it will take a few weeks to get back to normal.

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    I'm glad things improving
    Your doctor seems really caring how lovely he shared that with you
    Maria
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    Hi Debra
    I'm glad the GP was so good. I really hope you feel the results of the meth soon and things become a bit easier. You've been through so much and you're still standing and looking forward which is a tribute to how remarkable you are. You will make a fantastic mummy to a child or children who need somebody with the love and strength you clearly have in bucket loads. Please let us know how you get on. Big hugs and lots of respect to you.
    Love LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Hi Debra

Glad you are feeling a bit better, that sounds like a great GP you have and so good to know that he can give you plenty advice when you need it. I take my hat of to you and your OH giving a child a start in life and a mummy and daddy that will love and care for them. Hope you get some relief soon...............tc..............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    Options
    Hello Debra
    good luck to you and your OH you will make lovely parents.
    take care and good luck with the tabs.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx