Just feel yucky

maria09
maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
edited 15. Jul 2013, 11:21 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi
Today is not a good day all my joints are achey especially my foot I had operated on
Feel sick,hot, lightheaded and dizzy plus I'm lethargic
It not coz I've been in sun too long as sit in shade
Just feel yucky
Hope you are all having a better day
Maria

Comments

• kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hello Maria. Sorry to hear you are feeling so grotty today and do hope you will be feeling a little better soon. Take care. Beryl. ((()))
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Me to Maria, maybe a bit too hot for you making you feel sick........tc.............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello Maria
    I hope you will soon feel better tomorrow is going to be hotter so they say.
    take care joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I think this is par for the course - you've had a deal on your plate lately and you are still recovering from surgery (that always takes longer than we want or would like). keep resting, stay hydrated and hopefully you will feel better soon. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Aww maria09, that is just pants, feeling like that and in this lovely weather too, as villier says, it could be the heat, either in or out of the sun it does have an effect. Plenty of liquids preferably not alcohol to keep you hydrated.

Take care
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Hope you're soon feeling better, Maria. So sorry to hear that you're feeling grotty.

Look after yourself,

Meg
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Ooooo Maria, I know that feeling well. Yuck.

Need to give in, stay off your feet and as cool as possible. Rest. I know you're a nurse, but, sometimes they make the worst patients...

Feel better soon.

Anna
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I don't think this heat and humidity is good weather for recovery from surgery. I hope tomorrow will prove better, Maria.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • louisarm
    louisarm Member Posts: 52
    I hope tomorrow is a better day Maria

Louisa x
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    How are you today?
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Hope,you are feeling better today. The heat has made my joints a lot worse, I feel really ill too, much like how you are feeling. I think that the heat makes my RA worse, well I am positive actually! :x

Janie xx
  • As5567
    As5567 Member Posts: 665
    Might be the heat, I don't feel the best atm and have no way to cool down. We need to remember hot days in the UK are different to what we experience while on holiday. Most hotels will have air con so we're able to cool down nicely at night and get a normal nights sleep, I'm finding it very hard to sleep at the moment and that is not helping at all.
  • maria09
    Thank you all for your support
    Don't think it was the heat until I read all your postings don't think we have had it this hot since I've had Spondlyo Arthropathy usually the warm weather helped my OA but now seems to have the opposite effect
    Yes us nurses are the worst always think we know best or are invincible I do believe my invincible days are over! Just need to remember that :lol: thank goodness I'm not working now as my ward used to get stifling hot the very few fans which were all directed to keep the patients cool! I hope anyone stuck in hospital can keep cool I hope Barbara is ok
    I've been kind to myself and rested over last couple of days no housework just a bit of washing up and feel better for it
    I bet the sales of fans and a/c units have sky rocketed
    Try keep cool calm and collected
    Maria
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    I'm not feeling too great! Joint pain, swollen ankles and very upset tummy!! All from this horrible heat!! And to top it all off me & the OH aren't sleeping at night cause of the heat upstairs!! Only got 3hrs last night!!
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    I hope you are feeling btter today, Maria. It's still very warm, I'm lurking indoors with the blinds down - that does help to keep some of the warmth out. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • maria09
    I'm not too bad DD thank you
    Did not get any sleep till after five this morning so feel hung over
    So a day indoors with foot up is order of the day apart from taking the cat to the vets later
    Maria