argh !!!!!! men

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 25. Jul 2013, 06:37 in Community Chit-chat archive
what is it with Men you cannot tell them anything and whatever you or do they think you are trying to start a row rant rant rant ok that's over but still so annoyed. :x :x
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ah, men. (Or perhaps Amen :wink: ) They are not the same gender and, oddly enough, we may not always be right. :) I resent being told what to do and how to do it so I don't do it to him.

I hope that you and he are now friends. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks DD the only thing was I wasn't telling him to do something he was plugging the fan in behind the sofa and as he pushed the sofa back it was knocking the floor lamp over and all I did was say the lamps falling be careful and I got shouted at and when I answered back to that he stalked off out the house for the next 3 hrs. Leaving me with a very stressed out dog because we had been speaking in raised voices which the dog don't like.
    And at the moment we are not speaking very much because he always claims he hasn't done thing wrong and so he has nothing to say and i'm not saying much just to keep the peace.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    Oh Turbo' it makes me glad I didn't get married again, didn't you know.... men are the innocent ones, it's women that have the problem, I used to find that when I was married, if he didn't want to do something, he would do it (eventually!) but make such a fuss just like a child having a tantrum geee....men
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Oh dear ; I count my blessings several times a day that I am married to such a wonderful , caring , considerate man . The rest of you have my sympathies .
    Jillyb
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Yeah Numpty I know that it's always the woman who has the problems and is the one that's wrong.

Jilly the stupid thing is he can be caring and considerate too when he wants like the other day I found I had no money in the bank and I said oh well thank god we have plenty in freezer to see us over the weekend and I have money going into account twice next week and he says ok ill have to lend you some goes out and comes back in with £100. that's why I don't understand him sometimes.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Men are a funny bred!! I know with Mr Bubba when we have a row neither of us will back down or apologise so it's like a Mexican stand off for several hours! (I say it's because we are both Pisces) And it's usually him who will come back with his tail between his legs and will make a joke and it clears the air. But if I'm in the wrong or feel something is my fault I will apologise straight away!! As I say men are a funny bred!!

Hope you have sorted things out, because we can't live with them and we can't live without them!!
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Oh yes Bubba funny breed indeed we are both stubborn creatures we have opposing star signs i'm Aquarius he his Leo not made up yet he's been out all morning at church and just come in so not sorted yet.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Good greif you lot, as per usual going about nothing and making mountains out of mole hills. just do as your told
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    Carol!

Mine does that too :roll: Bless him! He is the loveliest man ever, but ask him to do ANY form of DIY and the language :shock:

shocking!!

I am sure (like mine) he WILL see sense in time, you just have to survive until then :wink:

((()))

Toni xxxx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi
    Mines great would not swap him
    We've known each other 32years and married 24years
    What I never understand is the money thing we have a joint account what's mine is his what's his is mine thank goodness he's always earned more than me well only just till last 10yrs!
    So I leave it all to him so off I go shopping with visa in hand and get the goods well I used to till beginning of year when my Arthur got worse he does all the shopping
    We never argue never have really so I live in a peaceful household unless son is playing the guitar or blasting his music
    You should have let the lamp fall over that would have taught him and cost him a new one!
    Maria
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    3 hours! That is a bit extreme. It must be the heat......

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • janie68
    janie68 Member Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Was it his time of the month? :D

I think I read somewhere that men sort of have something like our time of the month!! Haha!

My husband gets grumpy when he is tired and can be a bit snappy too.

Having arguments I think are very upsetting.

Janie xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Colin1 wrote:
    Good greif you lot, as per usual going about nothing and making mountains out of mole hills. just do as your told

Colin hate to say this but this is a typical male comment :lol: I wasn't asked to do anything so I couldn't do that :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks all things are ok now anyway I was just fuming at the time and therefore the reason for my rant at the time. :roll: :roll:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Hang on trying to reply but Mrs C giving orders out. Do you know I think its all about our illness, age and how well we know each other. I must be a real pain in the backside to Mrs C and I don't mind admitting it. I was always hard to live with " I think " LOL but now having had to retire early because of ill health, being in the wheelchair and not being able to do the things I used to. How the hell she puts up with my moaning ill never know but I thank god for her, her patients and understanding.
    I still think woman is a different species perhaps from another world a galaxy many light years away but hey we would not survive without you.
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE