Oh fiddlestix what a pain.

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 22. Jul 2013, 07:12 in Community Chit-chat archive
Didn't loose weight this week in fact I put on half a pound still next week here I come and we start again with a week and renewed determination. :lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Half a pound's neither here nor there, Carol. You're doing OK :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Sticky
    I know that that's why I'm not worried at all as this is only the 5th time since I started last September. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    What a very polite word is fiddlestixs.Sticky's right don't worry about it ,it's not even half a bag of sugar,it'll be gone by next week .Mig
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    You are obviously determined. Half a pound is nothing. Well done for sticking at it.
    Christine
  • Megrose489
    Megrose489 Member Posts: 776
    Options
    It takes a lot of hard work and commitment to lose weight. I know! So, you're doing really well.
    I don't know why I put it all back on again as soon as I get to where I want to be - this is my third time with Weightwatchers - when I know how much better I feel when I'm lighter. Being on the Weightwatchers diet also means that my cholesterol levels fall. I was put on Statins a couple of months ago but they made me feel yucky, so I'm now off them and hoping my next blood test will be better.

Keep going.

All the best, Meg
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Carol, that wont be a problem to you, it is probably your holiday catching up that's the way I used to go always a couple of weeks after except I used to put on more than half a pound that's because I'm a greedy so and so, good on you girl you will be back on track next week for sure..................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Onwards and upwards Carol :)

I KNOW you will loose it next week....you can do it!

Love

Toni xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you Ladies your comments always spur me on it's great. You are a great bunch on here.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Hey Carol you where on that diet about 18 months ago when I last spoke to you. I was doing well on the slimfast then confined to the wheelchair so put on loads of weight im about 16 stone now
    But keep trying girl its so difficult I think dieting is one of the hardest things I ever tried
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks Colin
    Have been doing it since September just 10 months ago I do it with slimming world and will keep it up until I get to where I want to be so long as I feel and look ok. I do have a lot to loose but the plus is that I am almost at the same clothes size as I was when I got married 43yrs ago. and I have not been that weight for a good 40 years. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx