Will I never learn!

Options
maria09
maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
edited 19. Jul 2013, 05:46 in Community Chit-chat archive
Thought enough is enough all the wires behind the TV were an untidy mess and finally got to me!
So there's me grovelling behind the tv getting in more of a tuck than ever getting hotter by the minute trying to sort all those damn wires out got so mad with it unplugged the lot! So an hour later beads of sweat dripping off me I managed they are all nice and tidy
Getting back up a nightmare forgot about my fused foot! Got into some very odd angles (was going to say positions but I know you guys :lol: )
Managed just as Son came down stairs saying what you doing mum laughing at me the cheeky monkey! But he did help me up
Decided to go for a bath lovely cooling water after getting out decided to clean the bathroom too ended up hot again! Silly me :shock:
Maria

Comments

• mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Its the heat its driven you mad thats why your acting like you are at the mo!, as for baths I have one then feel like I could do with another 5 minutes later in this heat its murder here.
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    I haven't done any wiring but managed to get some ironing done the other day, and did it in the afternoon. The sweat was pouring off me. And I went for a bath....lovely cool one, got out and decided to clean the bathroom. So the answer is NO, we will never learn.

And Mell, you are right, the heat makes us go nuttier and forgetful. Well, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
    Karen xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    I'd have done the same Maria but I probably wouldn't have put it all back together again. :lol:

I'm another one who cleans the bathroom after I have a shower. Silly in this heat but hey ho. :lol:
    Christine
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    Options
    Well I suppose there's not much point cleaning it BEFORE our showers is there :roll:

Cold baths are fabulous aren't they for cooling you? sigh :wink:

love

Toni xxx
  • maria09
    Options
    I've decided on a restful day today
    Got a friend coming over this morning thought we would go out for lunch
    So just a little tidy up
    Then I'm relaxing
    Maria
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I can't enjoy a nice cold bath as I can't get in and out of them!! So we have a wet room and I've been enjoy nice cool showers sat on my seat. All you can hear from inside the bathroom is 'ahhhhhhhh that's lovely!!' My OH had to remind me not be too loud as the bathroom window was open and the neighbours could hear me!!
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Very true Toni.

Hope you enjoyed your lunch with your friend Maria.

Had a good giggle at that Bubbadog. :lol:
    Christine
  • maria09
    Options
    Hi
    I did have a lovely lunch thank you
    I too did giggle at bubbadog :lol::lol:
    Maria
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Just seen this Maria, you are not alone I think we all do silly things above our capabilities, at least it is good that we can get a laugh out of our for want of a better word misdemeanors :D xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles