2»

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks everyone,
    I'm sore this morning ......across the middle of my back??? but we'll see how it goes.
    I've been to the hairdressers......I feel a bit more human now....its just 5 mins up and into the village so Peter took me and picked me up again.
    Not sure what is happening this morning....this afternoon we are getting the caravan out of storage because we will be going away either Fri or Sat
    Tonight I'm out but will have to drive myself because Peter is out as well....but I'll be fine by then

Love
    Hileena
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi
    Just don't try too do too much at once you may suffer later
    I know I don't practice what I preach so who am I to tell you to take it easy
    Have a good time tonight
    Maria
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Steady as she goes, girl, don't over do things too much, please. I'm not surprised you're sore this morning and I hope that eases as the day goes on. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    Yes I'm another one that tells people to pace themselves but don't do it very well myself :lol:

Well all I've done after Peter taking me and bring me back from the hairdressers is to drive to a friends house {about 3 mins away} and we sat and talked and drank coffee :wink:

As for the caravan........we cant unbook the holiday so need to get started but all I'll be doing is going with him to the storage place and directing him out from between other caravans.....nothing physical....except maybe signing us in and out again :lol:

As for the meeting tonight.....well not sure.....I'll see how I feel when the time comes

love
    Hileena