A few really boring days coming up

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 2. Aug 2013, 15:34 in Community Chit-chat archive
Oh out all day tomorrow I don't know to where or what time he will be back so cant go far myself 1. because of leaving the dog 2. I will need to be back to sort out dinner when he gets home.
Saturday is usually shopping for things like meat and fruit ect which I don't like getting online so that's quite boring.
Sunday we have the ride London bike ride along the main roads in the area so lots of roads are closed to traffic from early morning till evening time including the one the runs along at the end of my road and all the buses that run along there are not running all day Sunday which means for me not being too mobile I cannot go far.
then Monday Oh is out with a friend for a good part of the day so it's much the same scenario as Saturday and to top it all My friend who I usually meet on a Monday afternoon cannot make this Monday so All I can say is roll on Tuesday :roll: :roll: rant now over. :lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    And to top it all the football season starts this week-end. Mig
  • daffy2
    daffy2 Member Posts: 1,636
    Options
    Hadn't noticed that it had finished mig....as far as I'm concerned football joins death and taxes as 'always with us'. Not a problem if you like it but not everyone does.
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    My OH has gone to Belfast, he left this afternoon and will be home very early on Saturday morning. Later that day we go our separate ways for a girls' night in and a boys' night out. :( Come Sunday we'll both be too knackered to do anything and then we're back to his sixteen - eighteen hour days whilst I skivvy. Deep, deep joy. :(

Life is tough at times, no? You have my sympathy, Turbo. Mig? Mine is off to the first home game on Saturday week. Woo-flippin'-hoo. :wink: DD

PS Daffy? Get in! :lol:
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Its hard to know that football had actually finished for a time....what with all the "friendlies" etc....seems like it never stops
    DD tell your OH to pop in and see my mam when he is there :lol:

Love
    Hileena
  • Turbogran
    Options
    not football in my house neither of us like it so that's an advantage in our house it's other things like the computer television programmes and the dog.
    You too have my sympathies DD. :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Well think OH must be feeling very guilty about this weekend cos he ended up in Greenwich today as he was unsure of the weather because it was thundering ect before he went out and he decided he wouldn't go to the coast so would be home for dinner tonight and when he came back he had brought me a new mug with first mate on it. :lol: Men are funny creatures are they not ? :lol::lol: He had also brought one for himself with grumpy old man on it which also made me laugh.
    Stay positive always👍xx