Why do they need an audience ?

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 1. Aug 2013, 17:22 in Community Chit-chat archive
We brought a step ladder only four rungs ,the bathroom and kitchen need a coat of paint,we used to stand on one of the dinning room chairs ,they are a bit rickety now ( much like the both of us ) so we got the step ladder it's got hand holds on the sides which were not attached ,now the fun begins he held it ,I took the wrapping off ,I unpacked the nuts and bolts and got the instructions,I put the nuts and bolts in and got the screwdriver out plus the spanner he tightened them up ,he then stood back with a self satisfied grin there that wasn't too bad was it he says,now where shall I put it,needless to say it won't fit. :o :roll: Mig

Comments

• Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Leave it in the room and put plants on the rungs for a lovely, decorative plant stand :lol::lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,429
    Options
    :lol::lol::lol:

I love it mig,

I squished ours into the airing cupboard

love

Toni xxx

PS My husband needs admiration too for his rare DIY expoits :roll:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's to do with their 'taters. :wink: Some blokes need praise for not doing that much so I reckon it's worth playing along; the insincerity one can muster in saying 'Oh well done, darling!' makes it all worth while. They bask in glory, blisfully unaware of the sarcasm simply because they don't hear it. What we achieve during the course of an ordinary day, however, will go totally un-noticed and unremarked, as is their wont. Yup, the bin-clearing, washing-and-ironing done, washing-up and bed changing fairy simply rocks up every now and again. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Typical male i'm afraid Mig think we've all got them :wink::wink:
    Well DD what can I say we except we are the woman who can do all and knows all and in some cases all a once we are so clever are we not???? :? :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx