3 cheers for Dr Vasa

Options
fowls48
fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
edited 8. Aug 2013, 08:48 in Community Chit-chat archive
Morning all .

I went to the Docs last night to hand in my letter asking for medication as i have run out . :roll: I always leave things to the very last .
I was waiting in the Queue to hand in my letter and Meth book , When Dr V passed asked me what i needed , and blow me down he takes me in his office and prescribes me there and then :shock: :D .
That really Brightened my day , What great service .

Comments

• Susiesoo
    Susiesoo Member Posts: 358
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hip-hip hooray! Why can't they all be like that. It doesn't take much, but means such a lot. Makes you feel more like smiling. Have a nice day!

Susie :)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Blimey what a lovely GP...wish mine would be so helpful...I remember the olden days.. :lol: when GPs knew there patients name and came to see them when needed... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • Susiesoo
    Susiesoo Member Posts: 358
    Options
    I can nearly remember those days Barbara. :lol: Sadly they are long-gone.

Susie
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Blimey Karen what a nice Doc!! I just wish mine was at work more often! She seems to have 2 weeks off every month!! So it's hard to get to see her!
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ooooh, thanks for the timely reminder - I need some new inhalers, I forgot to drop in the repeat prescription yesterday; thanks Folws! DD

PS What a lovely doc indeed - there are many more better ones than worser ones, of that I am sure.
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • fowls48
    Options
    Yeah i could not believe it , he even went through my records and asked why i was still having monthly blood tests :?:
    So when i go for my next App in october i have to ask the question .
    He even printed a chart for me , Hes a great doctor .

Good job i posted , DD with this weather you will need those inhalers .

I must admit the receptionist are also Brilliant , Glad i changed my GP.

In the old days my mum used to take us to the chemist instead of the doctor :lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    And maybe we find his Achilles heel? :wink: If you are taking meth (I know, I know, I should remember but I don't :oops: ) then yes, one should be having regular bloods. I had years of fortnightly and monthly bloods but now they're bi-monthly I struggle to remember to do them. :roll: As regards the inhalers I haven't needed them for the past few years but now I do. No matter, life sucks and then it sucks some more - luckily I have wonderfully low expectations. :lol: Take care and stay well, you hear? DD

PS How's your lad getting on?
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Wow, that is good. he sounds lovely. Can we all sign up with him?
    Christine
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    :D

Now that is good treatment Karen ;)

I am pleased for you.....wish they were all that lovely :roll:

Take care

love

Toni xxx
  • fowls48
    Options
    Morning All

Hope you are all fighting fit .Ted is doing fine he just needed plenty of rest .
    In the evening we watch texas storage wars and counting cars , Crikey i have become a petrol head . :shock: :lol: i love it .Its nice to spend some time with him even if we are watching tv.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    We watch them!!! And storage Wars , property wars & pawn Stars!! We love the discovery channel!!! Can't believe we watch the same thing! You wait till I tell the Ol'man!! Text you later sweetie!! :D
  • fowls48
    Options
    Hey Bubba

Do you watch counting cars , love it .

Texas storage, did you see the one when ricky and bubba took a crystal encrusted bra to rickys mums shop :lol::lol::lol::lol: I said to my son i feel sorry for that bloke looking like his mum , Ted said what if i looked like you .I said i'd feel sorry for ya , He said mum don't be hard on yourself .Bless his little Heart :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: