Hidehooooooooooooo!

Options
PamieAFC1903
PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
edited 9. Aug 2013, 07:37 in Community Chit-chat archive
Boo!!!

I've returned (after finding my log in details, which I forgot :roll: ) Anyways.

A lot has happened and not happened.

whats happened is.... I pass my Media course, and will be starting on the next level in TV Production at Cumbernauld College (gave up on the journalism as it seems to have become too lazy), made good friends that understand my pain and goings on, been to my 2nd (at Perth last December) & 3rd (at Edinburgh Castle like 3 weeks ago) Runrig gig (also got a Runrig tattoo in May), got a smile and a wave from Rory Macdonald at the gig which made me pretty happy, had my week in Los Angeles (planning to head back for my 30th), got a job, but had to give it up due to the amount of pain I was getting and I've decided I wana do a few wacky things.

Whats not happened is...... I aint met Runrig yet (and/or got my hug/kiss or marriage proposal from Rory Macdonald LOL), won the lottery, moved to Isle of Skye (I do wana do the LA thing, but maybe not for a few years lol), been pain free :(.

So yeh, at least more has happened than not happened, I think...... I really need to start being more regular again here. I've kinda forgotten a lot of stuff the past year :(.
I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Pamie

It's long time no see!!

You have been busy and well-done for passing your course :) You should give yourself a pat on the back for that.

It's also good that you have so many plans for the future - I think you will go to LA and yes probably retire to the Isle of Skye :lol:

Lots has happened here too.

Love

Toni xx

PS do you, by any chance, like Runrig??
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    Yeh I noticed it's been busy haha.

Hmmmmmm, I like them just a tad lol (in the process of getting all their albums on CD and the ones I can get on LP and currently have a wall dedicated to Runrig pics from gigs etc, oh and I'm a member of their fan club lmao).

I'm planning to go to Isle of Skye for a camping trip next year(in the summer of course), so will depend on that weekend if I like it or not teehee.
    frogmorton wrote:
    Hi Pamie

It's long time no see!!

You have been busy and well-done for passing your course :) You should give yourself a pat on the back for that.

It's also good that you have so many plans for the future - I think you will go to LA and yes probably retire to the Isle of Skye :lol:

Lots has happened here too.

Love

Toni xx

PS do you, by any chance, like Runrig??
    I ♥ Runrig.

• bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Good to see you back Pam and congrats on passing your course! Good on you for wanting to do so much and enjoy your life. I'm sure in time you will get to met Runrig especially if you keep going to the gigs! You should see if the fanclub does met & greets a lot of official fan clubs do that now.
  • PamieAFC1903
    Options
    hey hey bubba,

Thank, I have looked on the website and what not but nothing, one of my mates did email the office but she aint had a reply, but Royal Mail cocked up on a delivery of a tee from the Runrig shop, so if I get them both (they sent out another) I'm taking one back up to Aberdeen (where the office/shop is) personally cause I don't want them to lose out on any cash and it's cheaper for me to go up by bus as I now have a bus pass than to post it lol, so you never know, I may get my hug off Rory yet lol.
    I ♥ Runrig.