Been a busy week

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 10. Aug 2013, 17:26 in Community Chit-chat archive
Morning all,I have only popped in and out quick this week we have been decorating the bathroom,who would have thought that such a small room could cause so much hassle,anyway it's done now and I must say we are rather pleased with it but we will not be decorating again ourselves took too much out of both of us plus I nearly tipped the paint over his head ,world war three nearly broke out.
Son and his family are coming up for the week-end ,I'm trying not to get too excited as last time I got hit by a flare and it ruined the week-end,touch wood since I've been on humira I've been doing well,we are going out for an evening meal to the restaurant we took my sister and her husband to for their wedding anniversary ,which is a bit better than the usual pub we used to take them to that had the children's play area ,they're a bit too old for it now.
Hope you all have a good a week end as possible. Mig

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,444
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi mig

well done you two doing that decorating, but I agree with you. It's time to let someone else do it for you :wink:

I hope the visit will be lovely and you stay well. I bet you do this time and have a great time :)

It's odd when the kids get too big for play areas, but are really 'too young' for adult conversation. I am in the middle of that and sometimes miss those days :wink:

BAD Toni :oops: xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Decorating? Ye gods woman, how the blazes have you two managed to do that? Deep, deep respect to you both and I am pleased that you are pleased with the results, it is satisfying when it's finished, yes?

I hope you have a lovely week-end - don't think about flaring and then hopefully you won't. :wink: It's good that the humira has been doing its stuff - long may that continue. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options
    Well done you glad your happy with the results. Hope you have a brilliant weekend with the family and if arther dares even trys give you problems make sure you give it a good kick up the backside. :oops: :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Well done Mig..I find the small rooms the hardest to decorate..and good on you for not tipping the pain over him...
    You have a lovely weekend with your family....its good to have things to look forward to...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Lovely evening out with the family,grandchildren tucked up in bed reading,son and wife having a night at hotel without the kids,he's picking us all up in the morning for breakfast at hotel "utter bliss " .Could get used to this life. Mig
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Enjoy it, mig. It sounds like you've earned it.

PS. You don't fancy tackling another bathroom, do you? Thought not :wink:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright