Busy doing battle

Options
LignumVitae
LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
edited 14. Aug 2013, 09:44 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hello
Sorry I'm very quiet at the mo! I'm busy trying to get my crazy ex who has decided to turn up and try and play mind games out of my life. He used to be very good at getting into my head but that was then and now I fearlessly inject meth once a week, I'm mummy of two and I have a very large (and if necessary quite scary) husband! It's funny how life rolls you, taking control of my arthritis (it was never under control with him around because I was always so run down and messed up and I never thought I was entitled to any control over it because I thought al, of life was bad) and moving into my new role of mum has given me power and strength he couldn't begin to reckon with so no matter how I might wobble now and then, this time I will know no fear and if necessary I will hide behind a large scary husband because after all, why shouldn't I, team work is team work and we are a team.

In other news, the parrot is now in a cage hooked high on the wall near the ceiling after a series of unfortunate run ins with the cat (who could have predicted that? Not Mr LV apparently). My smiley, happy babies are now giggling which is possibly the nicest noise on earth. Summer HATES milk so after a pointless period of trying to feed her milk exclusively I gave in. Despite all to advice saying I shouldn't , I'm weaning her, she may hate milk but she looooves custard and rice pudding as well as a fair few veggies. Seriously, a few weeks back you would have thought her stomach was the size of a pea when she was being offered just milk, now it seems to be growing into a bottomless pit but I don't care so long as the satisfied sighs at the end of her meals keep coming! Tegen loves milk and my tiny twin two is now much bigger than her sister (whilst remaining much much louder too) and her character continues to grow with her, they are both thee thing but Tegen is making significantly more fuss about it than Summer who looks to be further on in the process.

Whatever stupid ex tries, life is good and I refuse to let anybody alter that. Well with the exception of waking up pretty sore and struggling a bit, please start working fully meth, please!

Miss you all, love LV xx
Hey little fighter, things will get brighter

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good on you LV don't let the bxxxxxd get to you.
    Love hearing about the babies,you should write a book.Hugs to all (((()))) Mig
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Super report.
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,419
    Options
    Lovely to see you Lignumvitae

:D

Still fabulous to hear you so upbeat and happy with those two gorgeous girls !!!

I have no idea why that ex has chosen now to come and annoy you, but suspect he is seriously jealous of all you have, which let's face it is a LOT :D HAH! HAH TO HIM :D

Yes 'Team Lignumvitae' (all four of you) will win this battle and chances are even the war :wink:

My eldest Charley wasn't brilliant with milk either so I added it to all her mashed veggies and gave her yoghurts too so she 'had' her calcium in different ways. Sounds like you are doing just FINE :D

Take care now

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    LV that is such an uplifting post...I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason...and you went on to meet your lovely hubby and have your beautiful twins...and all this has made you so much stronger...it is brilliant to read... :D
    And I am a believer in mums instincts you are doing a good job there...they are thriving bless them....
    And don't forget we are always here if you need to unleash again...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    It sounds as if you are really happy LV despite your ex. Glad you're not letting him get to you. Mmmm, so the parrot had a run-in with the cat? Whoever would have guessed? :lol: The babies sound as if they are doing wonderfully well. It's amazing how much they can eat once you are giving them real food. Hope the meth kicks in soon.
    Christine
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Lovely to hear from you LV. Your ex has probably got a bit of the green eyed monster going on now realising what he had and now cannot get, TUFF!!!!!

The girls sound absolutely adorable and you sound as if you have taken to motherhood like a duck to water.

Hope the meth has stared to kick in now............tc.................Marie ((((())))) xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    Oh good heavens....I was right!!........I've always believed that men are really 6yrs old and master manipulators, learnt way back in the womb of their mothers.

Well done You LV, for standing up to him and taking control away from him, that unfortunately is probably what his problem is.

You Go Girl, you've got my admiration!
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • LignumVitae
    LignumVitae Member Posts: 1,972
    Options
    Thank you everybody! He started again on Sunday night with some nasty messages. I ignored, you all inspired me and I'm standing tall and strong (if a little crooked). I think jealousy plays a role - can't say I blame him when I look at all I have, I'm a very lucky girl. Team LV are winners, we run on laughter and love - what could possibly overcome those?! LV xx
    Hey little fighter, things will get brighter
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    Sorry I missed this before, LV. I was up in Scotland on babysitting duties. (My admiration of you has shot up even further :lol: )

Do continue to ignore him. If necessary change your email address and/or phone number. You have earned the right to your happiness: it's not his to destroy. Stay strong. ((()))
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Well done LV. Definitely a lot of jealousy going on there. You and your family are obviously strong together.
    Christine