Going roaming happy days !!!!

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 11. Aug 2013, 16:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
I have a very busy week starting next Saturday when I am going off to Ramsgate to stay with my sister and brother in-law on Saturday and Sunday then on the Monday I will pack up my bags again and go to Margate to stay with granddaughter her fiancé and my adorable little great granddaughter for Monday and Tuesday and on Wednesday off we go again :roll: :lol: 3-4 mins walk down the road to stay with my daughter son-in-law grandson and youngest granddaughter until early Friday evening before returning home. :wink: will be busy and tiring but I am so looking forward to it. It also gives Mr turbo and I a chance to have some time apart ( which although I love him dearly :wink: ) it is always nice to have the time on our own makes us appreciate one another more when I get back. :lol::lol:
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Have a lovely time Carol
    I take it SW will go out the window for a little while??? :lol:
    You can always get back on plan when you get home
    Love
    Hileena
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,712
    Options
    hileena111 wrote:
    Have a lovely time Carol

:shock: :shock: :shock:

It's many years since I exited via a window, Hileena. I wouldn't like to try it now :lol:

Have fun, Carol :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Have a wonderful time, I'm sure you will enjoy it even though it might tire you out! You can always rest when you get home!!
  • Turbogran
    Options
    hileena111 wrote:
    Have a lovely time Carol
    You can always get back on plan when you get home
    Love
    Hileena

Not completely out the window Hileena cos my sister also does slimming world so will be eating ok with her and my daughter and granddaughter know what I am doing and tell me in advance what we are having at a meal time so I can adjusted accordingly, I can also weigh in whilst away because there is a group quite near where I will be staying at that time. but that's not to say I might not be a little naughty. :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    You are going to be busy - I hope you have fun and love every moment. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • Turbogran
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    You are going to be busy - I hope you have fun and love every moment. DD

I certainly will DD I haven't stayed with my sister for a long time because with the mobility problems I hated all her Stairs her house has 3 levels and the only rooms on the ground level are her living room and a small toilet/shower room her bedrooms are upon the next floor with a bathroom and toilet combined. her kitchen is in the basement along with dining room and to get to these is a flight of stairs that only has wall on one side and nothing on the other and although I'm better with stairs now i'm still not looking forward to those but i'm sure I will manage now even if I have to go down then them on me bottom and crawl back up on all four :lol::lol: gonna have to regress back to babyhood. :roll: :roll: :lol: but I'm determined to enjoy myself dispite my thoughts on her basement stairs. :D and it is only 2 days and then I'll be with daughter and granddaughter and they both have stairs but they are stairs I can manage without any worries.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    You sound as if you will have a wonderful time Carole
    Enjoy it and then rest when you get back :lol:
    As for SW ....I was away for a week at a Christian Camp {in a tourer caravan :shock: } better than a tent :shock: but I don't think I did too badly......I had a friend there as well and she goes to the same class as me so we had some SW meals but we also had cake a coffee when we were out :oops: Never mind.....I'll face the scales tomorrow
    Love
    Hileena
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Good for you Carol..and how lovely that they live near one another..you made me laugh pack up your bags and walk down the rd...you enjoy :D:D x
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Wow, you are going to be busy but you'll have a great time. Hope you manage those stairs ok.

Who is it who is going to throw our Sticky out of the window? I'll catch you Sw. :lol:
    Christine