ESA second lot of forms

Options
oldies
oldies Member Posts: 66
edited 24. Aug 2013, 07:00 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi has anyone been put in the support group had another set of forms 10 / 12 months after? I have just received some they say everyone gets another lot of forms and are reassesed.The stress they are putting people under and the cost of the work to be done is crazy,nothing in my health has changed if anything its worse.Just wondered if anyone else had to go through it and what it entails :roll:

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi, I am sorry I am not really sure, I know I had a new set of forms to fill in about six weeks ago, then I was in the WRAG. I have just won a tribunal and been put into support group and on the report it states I have to be left alone for at east two years. As far as I know they can still send out forms every six months or so, ask at your local CAB office they will know.............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • oldies
    oldies Member Posts: 66
    Options
    I rang the DWP and the lady i spoke to said it says one year on my file.I will fill in the forms AGAIN with the same answers as last time and see what happens.My gp said last time its stupid because the health issues i have are never going to change for the better.Maybe if it was doctors instead of any tom,dick or harry they would know that with all the reports i have sent.
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    This is my blood boiling anger over all this!! I've just received my 1st ESA forms to fill in (doing them today with OH!) and only a couple of months ago I received the forms from what was DLA to fill in and have sent them back (waiting on result as we speak!) These forms are looked at by a couple of medical professionals and then given to pen pushing jobs worths to make the decision that will effect your income and what becomes of your health and well being for 12mnths or more. It is so wrong in so many ways and makes my blood boil, who are these people to look at a piece of paper and determine from that how ill you are and how your illness effects you, they don't see you day to day and how bad you are when you have a flare up. Sorry I could go on but I think I've ranted enough! I've joined this group called '38 Degrees' you should look at the site they are a group who fight for things like the new benefit laws and changes and do take M.P's to court and go head to head with M.P's. It's an interesting site.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Sorry I cant help, but just want to say good luck with it all...they know how to make life that bit harder... :roll:
    Love
    Barbara