Arthritis sufferers in fight for "wonder gel"

Options
elnafinn
elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
edited 27. Aug 2013, 13:18 in Living with Arthritis archive
The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.

Comments

• DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Thanks that's really interesting :) I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday so I'll check I can use it then I'll give it go if I'm allowed.x
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks a lot for this Elna...its very interesting...if its not expensive it has to be worth a go ,xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Teapot
    Teapot Member Posts: 271
    Options
    Good afternoon - does anyone know where this can be purchased and how much. So far I am seeing it for around 20.00 but I would prefer to buy from a chemist rather than off the internet. Anything is worth a try when flare ups occur. Many thanks
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    Thanks Elna,

Whoever is able to buy it first please tell us all about it. I for one would love to try it if it really does work.

Keep us posted.
    Karen xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    valde wrote:
    Good afternoon - does anyone know where this can be purchased and how much. So far I am seeing it for around 20.00 but I would prefer to buy from a chemist rather than off the internet. Anything is worth a try when flare ups occur. Many thanks
    Its only available in Ireland at the min..and they are cashing in ..so I would wait I am sure it will be available here soon.
    Love
    Barbara
  • kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    Options
    Read somewhere on Google that it should be available in England by the end of this year and will probably be around £15. Am seeing my GP next week so will ask her about it. Beryl