hello again

Options
suzu1982
suzu1982 Member Posts: 21
edited 28. Aug 2013, 02:57 in Living with Arthritis archive
hi guys,
i've not been around for a while so i thought i'd pop in and see how everyone was doing?
i can't remember if i told you that on top of my ra i've also got several mental health issues too? well my bpd (bi-polar disorder) has reared it's incredibly ugly head again so i'm spending a lot of time in bed, which as you can imagine, isn't helping my ra stiffness :(
anyway, just felt like catching up.
S*
where there's life, there's hope

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello suzu1982 and welcome back :D I'm sorry you're going through such a rough patch. One illness at a time is more than enough. i hope things improve for you soon.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello S
    Its lovely to see you back with us, but so sorry you are suffering like this...it must be so hard to cope with all you have going on, but please dont forget we are always here if you want to talk, it will do you good to get it all out.
    I do hope things improve very soon for you...((((())))xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • suzu1982
    suzu1982 Member Posts: 21
    Options
    thanks guys
    it means a lot that people are here to talk to. it's not easy to deal with mental health issues and physical health problems, especially since one 'feeds' the other at times. the old adage of one day at a time springs to mind :|
    S*
    where there's life, there's hope
  • trepolpen
    trepolpen Member Posts: 504
    Options
    hi suzu1982

alot of us with long term illness like RA have some kind of depression & on prescription drugs for it , but its not like bi-polar but people without any depression dont realy understand what people go through

cant be easy having RA to go with it so look after yourself