Migs next trip

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 13. Sep 2013, 11:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
Some of you may remember that hubby and I are going to Glasgow for a golden wedding do which he was the best man at,he hadn't seen the couple for 47 years they all lost touch when hubby moved to England ,so it came as a great surprise when their daughter tracked hubby down ,her parents don't know that we will be at the party ,we are staying for three nights at the hotel where the party is but we are meeting up the night before the do so they can have a good old natter,I have just booked taxis to the airport so apart from a bit of ironing we are all ready.Will there be man hugs I hope so but men didnt do that all those years go so who knows.
Our coach tour of the highlands was fantastic but very tiring,saw some amazing scenery but couldn't get on line and hardly use mobile phones because of the type of rock and granite,the hotel belongs to the tour company was on the shores of Loch Awe . Mig

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Mig this is so exciting..wonder if your OH is a little apprehensive after all those years. :) ...but I am sure after the first night you will have put all the years behind you ..I would love to be a fly on the wall with all the natter..I cant wait for your update.. :D
    Glad you enjoyed your tour..appart from the tiredness..I have never done a coach tour but we are thinking of looking into them..you get some rest before this next trip...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,710
    Options
    Have a lovely time, mig. I predict a - possibly slightly awkward at first - manhug. I do hope so.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Oh how lovely
    Enjoy the rest of your time away
    Maria :)
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Glad you had a lovely trip mig. I think the reunion might be a wee bit nervous to start with and after a few wee drams I'm sure there will be more than a few man hugs, :D hope you have a great time and the Glasgow weather is kind to you................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Hi mig

Glad the highlands were as fabulous as they always are :D

I hope the celebrations go really well