Who will you vote for in 2015 .

Options
mills20061970
mills20061970 Member Posts: 21
edited 16. Sep 2013, 09:19 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi Guys,

Who will you vote for . Torys, Labour ,Lib, Ukip, Bnp
I am interested in seeing what people think and nothing else .

I won't be voting for any of the main partys my vote going to Ukip.

My reason is i think that all the disabled and sick need help and no stess
of going to Atos . Atos needs closing down for good .

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ?

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Ukip..especially now the other man has left sorry mi brain is dead today forgotten his name..I like Nigel Farage...
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    Undecided as yet. We currently have a very good MP. I wouldn't normally vote for his party but I can't fault him.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi
    To be honest I don't trust any of them
    They are all full of empty promises and seem to give themselves a pay rise whenever they come into power
    I vote for me! I'd make all the scroungers work reduce their benefits and stop their benefits if they refuse to work!
    I'd make sure the sick,disabled and vunerable get the benefits they deserve
    I'd sack all the DWP
    I'd make Atos pay all the 390 million pounds back and make the doctors and nurses accountable for the disgraceful way they have lied about the disabled at their assessments
    Make the rich pay a hell of a lot more than they do
    Oh my list could be endless but most of it might get censored by the administrators on here :wink:
    Maria :)
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    maria09 wrote:
    Hi
    To be honest I don't trust any of them
    They are all full of empty promises and seem to give themselves a pay rise whenever they come into power
    I vote for me! I'd make all the scroungers work reduce their benefits and stop their benefits if they refuse to work!
    I'd make sure the sick,disabled and vunerable get the benefits they deserve
    I'd sack all the DWP
    I'd make Atos pay all the 390 million pounds back and make the doctors and nurses accountable for the disgraceful way they have lied about the disabled at their assessments
    Make the rich pay a hell of a lot more than they do
    Oh my list could be endless but most of it might get censored by the administrators on here :wink:
    Maria :)
    I will vote for you Maria :D ..like you say they are not to be trusted ...not one of them seems to be for the working people....let me know if you are standing..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I'm undecided at the moment, to be honest I don't trust any of them as far as I can throw them!!
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,713
    Options
    I think politicians are an easy target and some of them ask for it. But I think it's unfair to tar all of them with the same brush.

It's very easy for us, with no power except the vote, to decide what we'd do in their shoes but that's because we're not in their shoes and are not aware of all the constraints. Eg I'm sure all politicians of all parties would ''make all the scroungers work reduce their benefits and stop their benefits if they refuse to work! .... make sure the sick,disabled and vunerable get the benefits they deserve'

The difficulty lies in determining who are the scroungers and who are deserving of benefits. That's what ATOS was supposed to sort out. It was badly organised and so it has made a right pig's ear of things. But the will to sort things out was there. The execution is always much more difficult.

As for making ATOS pay back what they have received, that would require new legislation. New laws are not always easy to pass precisely because we have a democracy. Dictatorships have less of a problem :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • Airwave!
    Airwave! Member Posts: 2,466
    Options
    I do not trust politicians to do what is right for this country or for me and its about time someone did. I shall not vote for the big parties, my heart says vote for the Green Party and do something for the Earth, my head says vote UKIP and shake Parliament up.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    i think it will be labour.
    As long as I help get the present lot out i'll be happy but all parties will be losing a chunk to the Ukip party.

ps.like the user name. are we related I wonder?

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    I will be voting for UKIP, I was watching Nigel's speech at the EU and was very impressed, he certainly not afraid to call a spade a spade.

I have a link if anyone wants it.
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.