flare

Options
lily
lily Member Posts: 160
edited 15. Sep 2013, 06:55 in Living with Arthritis archive
Good afternoon

Ive not been on for a while what with moving into my new home and going on holiday so apologises.

Just spent 24 days away and this flare is never ending starting to lower my mood and ive had enough,

This is more of a rant than anything else, just wanted to get it out argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Got docs on Tuesday to see if I can at least go back to work, staying in the house is really not good for me, too much time to think,

Hopefully you all will have a good weekend
Take care
Lily x

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,717
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I remember you were flaring before your holiday, lily. Is it time to contact your rheumatolgy helpline and get your meds sorted? I would imagine that going back to work during a flare would be impossible but surely the alternative is not just staying in the house?
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Lily I am sorry, I was hoping the holiday would maybe make things a little easier for you...I hope the flare does a runner very soon and you can get back to work...and enjoy your new house...(((()))xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,477
    Options
    Oh Lily

surely this has gone on long enough for you?

I do hope things ease/you get help very soon

Love

Toni xxx
  • lily
    lily Member Posts: 160
    Options
    Thank you for being there

I have just found my consultants phone number so will be phoning Monday and if I get nowhere I will ask my doc on Tuesday to help me get a quicker appointment, also going to see if between the 2 of them they can get me to the see the surgeon, since he cancelled ive not heard anymore about a new date for my shoulder,

All in all its been a feel sorry for me few weeks, :cry:

Take care
    Lily x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Lily you are allowed to feel sorry for yourself....I hope you can see someone soon....xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Lily, you have the right to feel rubbish, hope you get through to your Rhummey nurse on Monday.