A shout out for Salamander!!

Options
DebbieT
DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
edited 17. Sep 2013, 08:33 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone had heard if Salamander had the Mri & wot the results were regarding the reaction to Anti - Tnf's??

Thanks in advance for any info.

((((Salamander)))) xxx
Healing Hugs
Debbie.x

Comments

• stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Mmm. I've missed Salamander too. I hope she's just on holiday somewhere nice.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    Thanks SW. I hope so too :) xx
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi
    I wondered where she was as well......this is the sort of forum where people can disappear and it can mean they are really bad or they have recovered {as much as poss :lol: } and aren't posting any more

Love
    Hileena
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Options
    Aww! I'm really touched by your concern but I've been on holiday! I went to stay with friends in the country who gave me a wonderful time and looked after me. My rheumy upped my steroids so I could go.

I've come back to find still no appointment for the neurologist so will be on the phone tomorrow to find out why.

I'll be reading all the posts when I've got my breath back, as it were, as just got back.

Hope you are all well.

xx
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Hi Salamander
    Great to hear from you and I'm glad you had such a wonderful holiday.
    I always think the worse when people disappear.....they are having a flare or are really bad.
    You take your time catching up but let us know about the neurologist appointment.....if you find out anything

Love
    Hileena
  • salamander
    salamander Member Posts: 1,906
    Options
    Phoned my nurse this morning and The National Neurological Hosp have received my referral and graded it urgent but haven't made an appt! She's going to fax them this afternoon.