Does anyone know?

Options
sailrib
sailrib Member Posts: 327
edited 21. Sep 2013, 05:15 in Living with Arthritis archive
I'm really struggling at night now I've changed to my down duvet for winter. My feet do not like the duvet being over my feet.

I've heard of this thing which is like a cage which allows your feet freedom as the duvet goes over the top of the cage and it doesn't touch my feet.

I think I saw what I'm talking about years ago but I didn't have my feet problems back then.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and where I could get one?

Thank you.

Comments

• jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You're thinking of a " bed cradle " , got mine from eb#y but I'm sure many disability shops would stock them . The other option is to talk to your OT and see if they can get one for you .
    Jillyb
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    My mum used to put two pillows at the foot of the bed to lift the duvet, she was on the short side so this may not work for you. I would contact your local Social Services or, as Jilly said, search on-line. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
  • sailrib
    sailrib Member Posts: 327
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure of the name of it and when I was putting keywords in to the internet, it wasn't coming up with it.

Thank you for helping me.
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Mine is the folding type as on Debbie's link , it's less annoying than the full cradle and doesn't impinge on hubby's side of the bed !
    Jillyb