What's going on here I ask ???

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 2. Oct 2013, 16:11 in Community Chit-chat archive
for the second week running I have gained half a pound making a total of 1lb in the last 2 weeks :roll: :roll: ok so not a lot but it is unusual for me to gain 2 weeks running very confused :? :? :o at the moment because I have been quite good for the last week and 3 days since I came back from great Yarmouth. but well whatever tomorrow starts a new week so lets see what next weeks weigh in brings :|:):)
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    This things happen without rhyme or reason next week will be better. Mig
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you Mig
    It's just very annoying :x :x at the moment because I am so close to target now and I when I reach that i'm going to have a period of trying to maintain for a while then I want to loose a I bit more. And the trouble is the gains always come when you are close to achieving a goal :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,719
    Options
    Just another little blip, Carol, but I can understand your annoyance. If you've put in the work you expect to get the reward. Keep plugging away. It'll come. I also think that's an excellent plan.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Carol I remember this well...from many years ago...its telling you are close you are to you ideal weight..well that's what they told me.. :roll: good luck for next time x
    Love
    Barbara
  • purpleowl
    purpleowl Member Posts: 231
    Options
    I find all this loosing weight malarkey very confusing! I have been going to a certain slimming club for a year now and I have lost nearly 3 stone. I need to loose about another 10 pounds but it won't shift.
    Every time I weigh in I'm either up halve a pound or down halve a pound it's all very frustrating! :roll:
    Keep plugging away turbogran(l love the name it conjures up some strange images!) as will I, we will get there!
    Plod on. :lol:

Trish
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you all
    Sticky It is annoying but that's life and I know I will get there in the end just have to be patient. :lol: oh dear not my best virtue.

Barbara I don't know about that even when I get to that target I'm still nowhere near my ideal weight but at least I will be where I want to be for a bit. :D:)

Trish I have been going now for just a year to Slimming World and have lost just over 5stone to reach where I am now and need to lose only 2st 2 and a half pounds to get to my chosen target which I made a
    year ago. The name Turbogran came about when I started using my rollator about 6 years ago and I visited my grandchildren and one of them said oh look turbogran and her wheels. :lol::lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • purpleowl
    Options
    Wow Carol you have done well with the weight loss! :mrgreen: I am on the same plan. It's very good though, don't you think there is a huge choice of food although sometimes I don't want to eat as much as recommended? I've tried the rival WW and there's no comparison.

Trish
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thanks Trish I must admit I'm pleased at how much Iv'e lost when I started I set a target that meant me losing 5 stone 3and half pounds I knew trough a cousin and his family that sw worked but still never dreamed I would lose that much without getting fed up with sticking to it, but Ive found it quite easy to stick to. as our consultant always says it's not a diet it's a new approach to healthy eating. the choice of foods makes it quite easy because everyone ban enjoy the same meals my OH is also doing it and now both my daughter are thinking of doing it too.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • purpleowl
    Options
    My OH has lost 2 stone, he looks good the only problem for me is that I trained as an alteration hand so no new clothes for us I have to alter them. Truthfully I only alter favourite or expensive stuff which I can't part with.

I must tell you a story about a stand in consultant we had in the summer. She said that she was so ashamed of her weight when she joined SW that she couldn't bring herself to tell her family and friends. A couple of months into it her husband came to her in a right state, he thought he was ill because he was loosing so much weight. Of course she had to own up and tell him that he was on the eating plan with her. He was a very relieved man. :o

Trish
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Hi Carol

Oh dear a bit demoralising for you, but I know you will succeed because you are so determined.

Here's to an excellent loss next week

love

Toni xxx

(Ps Trish that story about your consultant's husband is brilliant :lol: )