feeling ?????? today

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 4. Oct 2013, 06:43 in Community Chit-chat archive
feeling really grotty today keep coming over all hot and sweaty and feel sick and woozy with it odd will see how it goes if no better by tomorrow will get an appt with dr. :(
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Carol
    Hope you feel better soon
    I've started with hot flushes but that's an age thing :roll:
    Have you started any new medication? It could be that
    But I agree if you are no better in the morning go to your GP
    (((( ))))
    Maria :)
  • cheekygirl
    cheekygirl Member Posts: 128
    Options
    Turbogran wrote:
    feeling really grotty today keep coming over all hot and sweaty and feel sick and woozy with it odd will see how it goes if no better by tomorrow will get an appt with dr. :(
    hope you start to feel better very soon xx
  • cheekygirl
    cheekygirl Member Posts: 128
    Options
    hi turbogoran really hope you start to feel better .try a little rest .take care xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thanks ladies
    no Maria I don't have any new medication to blame and as far as age and certain age related cause Iv'e not had that for about 8/9 (maybe longer) years now I stopped at an early age so really not sure what is going on feeling okay at the mo but have been sitting in living room chilling out since about 2pm so maybe that's why we shall see :)
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Carol there are some viruses going round 2of my GC are poorly...hope you feel better very soon x
    Love
    Barbara
  • purpleowl
    purpleowl Member Posts: 231
    Options
    Hi Carol,
    sorry you aren't feeling great, I hope you'll soon be out on your turbo rollator(what is one of those?)

Trish x
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Hope you feeling ????????? doesn't last long ,there's all sorts of bugs around at the moment,hubbies got a sniffle but to him it's a full blown cold. :lol: Mig
  • Turbogran
    Options
    thanks Ladies have called doctor this morning andshe is comming out to see me later around lunch time I dont think i'd get to the surgery under my own steam although it isn't far away as I have the runs and if i move about to fast or stand up to walk for too long I feel dizzy in fact I actually faintad in the kitchen last night. :|
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Of course it is, mig. Or possibly flu. Mr SW never gets anything less.

Carol, how are you today? An elderly couple I know have just had a horrendous 2-3 weeks of stomach bug. I am anti-bacterial gelling furiously :)
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright