MP Shake Up - Reward For a Crap Job

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 8. Oct 2013, 10:15 in Community Chit-chat archive
So Esther McVie has been promoted from Disability Minister - what a sterling job she did there, all the Remploy folk must really want to share in a glass of bubbly with her there - more like chuck it at her! She is now Employment Minister, whoop eh doodle dooh!...Is it not bad enough now that they want Jobseekers and that will include me when I lose my tribunal every day, spend 10 hours a week searching for jobs (where the fig do they think they are I ask you) and in other cases think ESA/PIP they are asking you to bring in bank details to check savings, accounts etc and if you are deemed to have too much to live on this is to be taken off you in your benefits..Oh and add in the volunteering which is so sould destroying, everyone says its great to do, well fine if you are retired and have a few hours spare or you are rich and dont need the money...
Another case of the government employing so called non toffs in power?????Why do these people get rewarded for bad business conduct? The ESA bill will be down but because they fail everyone even if your'e terminally ill or have limbs missing....
Beggars belief...

Elainexx

Comments

• maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I was thinking the same as you abt that woman
    Well said
    Maria :)
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Maria

It's a joke, bring back Remploy, give the people who are being discriminated some confidence back!

Elainexx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Elaine we had a couple of Remploy factory's nearby...its so sad to see these people that have worked there for years to be slung on the scrap heap...then they say we want people in work...and the least said about Esther... :x
    Love
    Barbara
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Barbara

They just don't care how much this impacts people's lives, ignorant government..

Elainexx