yay done it at last

Options
Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 11. Oct 2013, 11:35 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well after being unwell with tummy bug last week I lost 3 and half pounds this week and have at last reached target in fact 1lb under at the moment losing 5st 4and half pounds in all over 13 months cannot believe I have done it. :shock: :shock: . now comes the task of maintaining as there is no way now that I want to go back to where I was NO NO WAY
:D:D:D:D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Congratulations to you, you have done brilliantly to keep going through all the ups-and-downs with the weight loss but now? Here comes the hard part. Hopefully you are 're-tuned' to better eating choices and can maintain your new weight and regime. I wish you the very best and hope to hear further positive reports of your new thinner life! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    WELL DONE YOU, that's great news . Mig
  • elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    Options
    Carol

Maintaining the weight is easy as if you have been on the diet for over a year you will be in the mindset of not reaching for the bad stuff and going for healthy options...Losing the last few pounds wasn't the best way but hope you are over your tummy bug ....

Elainexx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    WELL DONE YOU!! :D:D:D We all said you could do it!! And in 13mnths that is a great feat! It is hard maintaining the weight I know as I've gained a few pounds but my OH keeps telling me it's my body plat owing out to my best weight!! You've done so fantastically you deserve slimmer of the year award! You enjoying loosing all the weight and get yourself a fantastic new wardrobe of clothes!! So happy for you Carol. x :D
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Brilliant Carol! You so deserve that. It was an unscheduled way of getting to the winning post but a suitable reward for enduring a nasty bug.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • snowdrop123
    snowdrop123 Member Posts: 41
    Options
    Well Done!!!! I've lost 4 stone in the last year so I know how hard it is to do. :D:D
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi
    That's excellent news well done you!
    Maria :)
  • mike26
    mike26 Member Posts: 416
    Options
    well done turbogran
    I now need to follow in your footsteps and loose
    a few stone ill have to cut down on the bacon sandwichs.
    :lol: mike26..
  • purpleowl
    purpleowl Member Posts: 231
    Options
    Well done Carol,

what an achievement! Well done you! You can keep it off. You must feel like a new woman!

Do you have the recipe for 1/2 syn cake it's gorgeous? I can send it to you if you don't have it. I make it every weekend, it feels naughty but so isn't. :o
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    WOOP!! WOOP!! that's fab Carol you have done so well, hope you have got over your tummy bug, I am actually making a WW's Rhogan Josh for dinner tonight and the smells coming from the kitchen are making me salivate roll on dinner time :lol: I am sure you will have no problem maintaining your loss well done missus...................Marie xx

Well done to you to Snowdrop, great achievement x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Thank you DD, Mig, Elaine, Bubba, Sticky, Snowdrop, Mike26, and Purpleowl.

I must admit a severe stomach bug with bad dehydration is not the recommended formula for losing weight :lol: but well now I'm there I need to get into the maintain mode now and keep the weight balanced at target now. as far as the stomach is concerned the worst is over but i'm still feeling tired and not to full strength but that is getting there bit by bit but appetite is now much better so hopefully the rest is to follow. :D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • Turbogran
    Options
    Purple owl I have not heard of your cake would be interested in the recipe perhaps you can pm me with it.
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Many congratulations Carol..I knew you would do it...its an amazing weight loss and you are an inspiration...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    Options
    And from me too Carol

WELL DONE :D

what a star you've been.

Bubbadog - maybe Carol is our forum slimmer of the Year??

f015.gif

love

Toni xxx