update for mike r

Options
mike77
mike77 Member Posts: 879
edited 23. Oct 2013, 03:45 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi all , its hard to believe but I am due my new car on the 19th November , now I am on a restricted driving license on medical grounds and had to get a form filled in but the doctor asked what adaptions I had , so I said remember I told you before , push and pull leaver , steering wheel ball , automatic , panoramic mirrior oh a new adaption a pedal guard , whats that for she asked , I said my feet sometimes get trapped under the pedal . OH THATS NOT GOOD , I AM GOING TO ASK THEM TO ASSESS YOU AGAIN . I do get them :!: :!: :!: as any one else had to be assessed again for driving

Mike R & hazel & Mike JR
Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    It's frustrating, isn't it? We see our doctor and presume they remember everything about us whilst forgetting they see many other people too. I think this sounds right, Mike, when we're driving it's not only our safety that is important, it's the safety of those around us. If your feet were getting stuck then that is dangerous - obviously the guard should stop that happening but yes, I think they will need to re-assess you. I hope they say that you can carry on driving, it must be making a big difference to your lives. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Mike I am sure when they see the adaptions and how you use them everything will be ok..wishing you good luck with it all, and please let us know how you get on x
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    Options
    Mike

I am sure it can't be a problem after all the foot guard thing is an adaptation so other people who drive must have the same problem :?

My fingers are crossed for you

(Charley's car is really poorly :( )

Love

Toni xxx
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,925
    Options
    Hello Mike Hazel Mike'jr
    its nice to hear from you again. I hope you get the things you want.
    take care all love to hazel and mike'jr.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • mike77
    mike77 Member Posts: 879
    Options
    Hi all,
    I got letter today saying that all the medical reports are completed and a three year restricted license will be granted :D:D:D:D roll on the 19th November when I get my new car.
    Mike R & Hazel & MikeJR
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    I am very pleased for you, that is the best outcome because you can carry on with your driving. I wish you all well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    That is brilliant news Mike..you enjoy the driving in your new car x
    Love
    Barbara