Life sucks

numptynora
numptynora Member Posts: 782
edited 16. Oct 2013, 09:05 in Community Chit-chat archive
After I lost Lilly it felt so empty here even though I still had Mr Khuno and Mr Felix so, I brought home a little fury girl, she's been with me for 2 weeks and has been going out for a few days but does come home.

This morning I woke up and tried to get out of bed but the pain in my back was excruciating so much that it catches my breath, anyway, I came down stairs and my little girl was missing, I thought I had locked the cat flap but I must have unlocked it and now she's gone,I've been calling her all day but not a sign of her. I've posted her picture on FB in all the appropriate places.

I'm so upset .
Numps x
Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.

Comments

• purpleowl
    purpleowl Member Posts: 231
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Numpty,

so sorry to hear your news but don't despair yet I had a cat disappear for a week but he returned home safe and sound. Will keep my fingers and everything else crossed that she comes home soon.

Trish xx
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Thank you Trish. I worry that she's lost the scent back to home.
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • marrianne
    marrianne Member Posts: 1,161
    Take heart Numpty ,I truely believe she will be back hugs (((()))Marrianne.
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Hi Numps, I'm sorry to hear this. It is a worry when they go missing, but cats do have a tendency to do this, as I'm sure you know.
    Is she microchipped?
    I really hope she comes home very soon, and that you begin to feel a bit better.
    Take care, (((())))
    Numpty
  • Catie
    Catie Member Posts: 362
    Hello Numpty, so sorry to hear your news and hoping your little girl will be home soon.

Catie x
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Hi Numpty
    I hope she comes back soon
    Maria
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Numpty, I am sure the little girl will come home..cats are like homing pigeons...I am so sorry your back is painful...this is all you needed..I will have everything crossed that she comes back home very soon...(((()))xx
    Love
    Barbara