New Tricks Old Dog

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 18. Oct 2013, 07:31 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

I think some people really ought to retire, quit whilst they are ahead and two who spring to mind and I know others will argue the point but here goes, its just a light hearted discussion :-

Paul McCartney - That new song of his, well anybody can sing like that at the end of every line woohoo!
Cilla Black - Okay she is 70 but she looks awful right now, trying to keep wearing high heels, she could hardly walk on Jonathon Ross show saturday night, plus she is everywhere right now..

So come on who do you think really ought to stop whilst they are sort of ahead?

Elainexx

Comments

• bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I agree with you on those to elaine, also although I like her and have seen her live Madonna should give up! She's 55yrs old now and she dresses like an 18yr old. And it feels weird when she dances provocatively with men and hardly wears any clothes. I said to my OH when we where watching her recent tour (the one we went to) DVD ' she's as old as my mom and just imagine my mom doing that! I would disown her, my OH agreed!
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Bubba

I don't agree with Madonna having her son Rocco in a sort of bondage style video...She always has tried to push the boundaries but now she needs to accept that the likes of Rihanna and Miley Cyrus have their turn..I wondered too now who has Macca's child with Heather, never seems to mention her!

Elainexx
  • jillyb1
    jillyb1 Member Posts: 1,725
    Options
    Please could we say a graceful goodbye to both Bruce Forsyth and Cher ? Enough is enough !
    Jillyb
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I would have said Paul Mcartney...would care if he needed the money...saying that he did have to give his second wife quite a lot... :shock: will go and think of others...
    Love
    Barbara
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Options
    Jillyb I totally agree with you about Bruce, I find it embarrassing to watch him :oops:
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Jilly

Cher I'm with you there but Bruce I like him as he fits Strictly so well and is so fit for his age...

Elainexx
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Barbara

She was a piece of work wasn't she but like I said who has the child Beatrice? Even her father said she was bad so that says a lot!

Elainexx
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Cilla and Paul... call it a day, outa tune ...outa touch. Same old stories trolled on chat shows and high profile events...bring in the new blood.
    By the way Elaine I loved your topic title!! :)
    Ruby
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Ruby

Thanks for liking the title it seemed to suit!....Cliff Richard is another one who ought to give it up...I mean nobody that age looks that shiny and wrinkle free, there is something wrong with him too re his relationship status or lack of it!

Elainexx