Strictly Stick Insects

Options
elainebadknee
elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
edited 23. Oct 2013, 18:39 in Community Chit-chat archive
Hi

Is it just me but are all the younger celebs on this year's Strictly like Stick Insects, we have Sophie Ellis Bextor, who is soo think despite having about 3 or four of a family, Abbey Clancy who may be a model but she is a size 8 at the start so heaven knows what she will be by the end and she may have a bonny face but she is very sullen too. Rachel Riley too looks very lean, the girl from Coronation Street is good...But its lovely too to see women such as Fiona Fullerton and Deborah Meaden who I think look lovely and they have just matured great...
As for the men think Mark Benton is takiing over Lisa Riley's motto - I am large but I give it 100% every time and Dave Myers is the Ann Widdecombe/John Sargeant type..

All in all its very entertaining once more!

Elainexx

Comments

• numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I love Strictly and was pleased last week when Vanessa went, I never did like the woman....too gushing for me, I like the others , their figures are like mine..............................................(in my dreams!!!! fnu fnu
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Numpty

The thing about Vanessa was she argued with the judges and that's fine if you are better than they say you are but Vanessa wasn't very good....I will never be less than a size 16 and that's and achievement for me!

Elainexx
  • numptynora
    Options
    You're right Elaine she did argue but, I didn't like her before, she has a face I'd like to slap :shock:
    Numps x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Not keen on Vanessa, but I love Mark Benton..he make me smile when I see his face..sure he wont win but who cares he doesn't... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Numpty

Did anyone see her on Wife Swap? Okay she was paired up with Paul Daniels who is very weird but her fiance who is 10 years younger is a DJ out every night till 3 or 4 am and she goes with him a lot then goes on radio was Capital FM..That to me was bonkers...She is very opinionated but can be very jarring too..

Elainexx
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Barbara

I love Mark Benton too he is very overwight has a dodgy knee but he acts every dance and puts in a tremendous effort so far. Doesn't moan and looks like he has a lovely family..

Elainexx

Ps...Did anyone read about Craig Revel Horwood he is having a hip op at 6am this sunday so he can have maximum time of 6 days to recover for the following saturday's show? Hope he can do it safely?
  • numptynora
    Options
    Oh crikey Elaine, perhaps that's why he seems in a bad mood sometimes, if he has pain in his hip...
    Numps x
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Numpty

Its all an act isn't it I mean he went into panto with Ann Widdecombe and partnered her on the strictly tour...I think he would be a scream..

Elainexx
  • numptynora
    Options
    Elaine,

I'm sure it is an act, he's the one we love to hate, he does make me laugh though
    Numps x
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Numpty

Of course it is, he is game for a laugh, plays the villain well!

Elainexx