Confused you will be!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 24. Oct 2013, 18:48 in Living with Arthritis archive
OK, so some of you will remember that I'd been sent the forms to fill in for ESA & PIP, well we (my OH filled I answered the questions!) both the forms in and sent them off. The day we got back from Lanzarote I got a phone call from a private G.P's secretary wanting to arrange to come to our home to see me for (this where it gets confusing!) I can't remember if he said PIP or ESA? So date was arranged 20th October he said he would call me the following week to arrange time for visit. I never got a call from him!
The following week a Large white envelope arrives on our doorstep different name but our address, OH opened it, forms for PIP and info on interview at office or Dr's visit. We both got confused so I called the private company to try and sort it all out who was the forms for me or other woman named on forms! Nothing could be done with them so next day called DWP to sort it out. Well this next bit is crazy!! The forms I received with another women's name on where sent by mistake, fine! But I shouldn't have been sent the forms from the PIP to fill in as I was awarded DLA for life and won't be changed over to PIP till 2015!! And everything was fine and cleared with what was filled in anyway. So all that form filling and stress was for nothing!! And we waited for the Dr to arrive yesterday all day and he didn't arrive, surprise! As for ESA, haven't heard anything back from them yet! Crazy hey?!

Comments

• elainebadknee
    elainebadknee Bots Posts: 3,703
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Bubba

Well first of all can I say your post has had 90 views and not one person has commented, not sure why people do that so I will be the first!
    What an absolute palava! Another person's detials, a doctor who arranges a visit then never turns up then nothing from ESA....I would forward all this onto your local MP or do you have any information for the charming (NOT) IDS???
    Doesn't fill people with confidence does it? Hope you get it sorted...?

Elainexx
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi Bubba
    Just caught his post as I've not been on for awhile
    Why am I not surprised! DWP are a total bunch of inadequate fools! Thought I'd be polite don't want to be kicked off for offensive language!
    Just reiterates my point that they could not organise a p*ss up in a brewery!
    No wonder they are in the mess they are in :x
    Maria :)
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Oh Maria

You are sailing close to the wind I got warned for a word last week....You thrill chaser!

Elainexx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Surprise, Surprise! Got a call on Tuesday from DLA! They wanted me to go to 5 ways in B'ham to see a Dr. I said couldn't get their as I'm in a wheelchair when outside and I can't wheel myself very well anymore. So after explaining that 3 times I tried to explain about the mess up over last few weeks and she didn't want to know and carried on about a Dr coming to see me. she agreed to arrange for a Dr to come to my house and she said she will call me with a date and a time soon. What are the chances she will do that? :?
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Blimey bubba I have only just spotted this...what on earth are they up to..maybe they are trained to confuse... :? they are certainly good at it..has for getting back to you...I would put a line on the lottery more chance there..good luck with it all..and please keep us updated..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Just seen this Bubba not been on for a couple of days due to getting treatment. The DWP is a big joke one department doesn't know what the other is doing I certainly wouldn't hold your breath on anyone getting back to you x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Oh Maria

You are sailing close to the wind I got warned for a word last week....You thrill chaser!

Elainexx

That's why I used * :lol::lol:
  • elainebadknee
    Options
    Maria

Oh ssshhh, zip it!

Lol

Elainexx
  • ichabod6
    ichabod6 Member Posts: 843
    Options
    Did you enjoy your holiday?
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Options
    Hi Bubba,

My hubby had a home visit for ESA & got put in the support group, thankfully, the decision came thru within a week.

I truly hope ures goes as smoothly!! It doesn't lessen the stress tho does it :(
    One thing we had to do was get his GP to fax them with the reasons she she didn't think he was physically or mentally able to to attend their centre.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

((((( )))))

Xx xX
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x