another newbie

jerrymouse
jerrymouse Member Posts: 3
edited 25. Oct 2013, 11:46 in Say Hello Archive
Hi. My name is Linda and I have psa and psoriasis . I have recently started on ciclosporin after severe reactions to mtx and sulfasalzine
I have been having a rough time with pain and fatigue this last 2 yrs so really hoping the ciclosporin helps

Look forward to chatting to you all :D

Comments

• purpleowl
    purpleowl Member Posts: 231
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Linda,

welcome to the forum. I am sorry that you have been in pain but you will find plenty of support here from lovely, caring people who have various experiences with arthritis. I am sure you will find it a very helpful, friendly place for information and a chuckle at times. :D

I have OA in my lumbar spine and psoriasis for which I am on Methotrexate.

Take care,

Trish xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Hello, I too have PsA, plus the added 'delights' of OA and fibromyalgia. I tried cyclosporing many moons ago, it didn't do much for me but another member on here (debbieT) began it last week and is already seeing beneficial results. You will find her posts about it on the Living with Arthritis board on the forum. I have to go back to bed, I'm going through a sustained flare at the moment despite my triple therapy. :roll: I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Hello Linda and welcome to the site!
    But you have to be careful (especially if you live in or near Yorkshire)- some members throw dead sardines at walls and all!
    See you!
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Hi Linda and welcome;

I too have PsA, spondylitis, OA, Raynaud's. I've had eight years since it all started but was only diagnosed this past year. I take triple DMARD therapy at the moment and I'm not having much luck getting mine under control. It's very painful isn't it? Look forward to chatting with you.

Anna