'Yay'or 'yikes'!!!

katekelly
katekelly Member Posts: 975
edited 3. Nov 2013, 10:28 in Community Chit-chat archive
Well folks yesterday I heard from the hospital and I'm to start my Tolizumab infusions on Tuesday! Initial reaction 'Yay' :D followed sometime later by 'Yikes' :o . I'm so pleased to at last be trying something new as it's been such a long time since I felt 'in control' of Arthur but I'm also worried In case I put too much hope on it and it doesn't work!!

So advice from you lovely lot please - should it be Yay or Yikes?

Kate xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Yay Kate :)

I know of a few people who have had really god results with it and I hope you are another one :D

It's good to see you posting - Je suis en France ATM getting my Vit D supplemented :wink:

Love

Toni xxx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Hi Kate, I really do wish you well with this one, from what I read there are quite a few had good results with it..
    Will be thinking about you,like you say you have a mixture of feeling at the min ...I will have everything crossed for you xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • numptynora
    numptynora Member Posts: 782
    Kate....all I could think of before I started mine was the thought of no more flares, when I had the first one I have to say I did feel a benefit. I don't know if it was psychological or what but when the next one went in I wondered how I'd got through the previous few years, I still on occasions get the hurty joints but nothing like before so it's a YAY and good luck from me
    Numps x
    Pets come into our lives, and then leave paw-prints on our hearts.
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    I think I'd advise to proceed happily with caution :D
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright