Hello

Options
Deb123
Deb123 Member Posts: 19
edited 10. Nov 2013, 04:46 in Say Hello Archive
Hi. I'm new to the forum. I was diagnosed with inflammatory arthritis around June time this year and also fibromyalgia . :shock: am still struggling to believe that I have it and am constantly questioning my symptom to be down to something else ! However I am glad to have found this forum as now I can see for myself that other people are going through similar things so maybe I do have it . I think I'm worse as I never want to be a nuisance or bother people I just put up with things and try to carry on. I'm a paediatric staff nurse as well , which I really enjoy doing but this job is very demanding and tiring which is proving to be a problem. Any way I think I have rambled enough. I look forward to talking to you all and I'm sure thus will be a big help on my journey to acceptance and moving forward.

Best wishes to all

Debbie x

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I empathise because I have an auto-immune arthritis which has led to OA which has led to fibro. It ain't fun. :( Working is an important part of our lives (if we can manage it) but so is resting, I hope you are able to get plenty of that. I have to go and chef now but I will look out for your name on some of the other boards here. I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,414
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Deb

and welcome to the forums from me too. I hope you find them as supportive as I have over the years :)

When things first started to go wrong for me I too questioned whether this was actually happening to me, but I thought I was just sort of in denial maybe :oops:

I am so glad you have found us because being with people on here really helps :)

Love

Toni xxx