oh yeah Still in target zone

Turbogran
Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
edited 6. Nov 2013, 06:52 in Community Chit-chat archive
well after 4 weeks of weight going down one week and up the next I am still in target zone in fact after putting 1and 1/2 lb on this week I weigh the same tonight as I did 4 weeks ago over the last 4 weeks I have gained 3 and 1/2 lbs and lost 3 and 1/2 lbs so it seems I have found a way to maintain. :D:D
Stay positive always👍xx

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Great stuff Carol, you seem to have now found the right balance, hopefully you will keep steady now...................Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Turbogran
    Thanks Marie as long as I stay within 3 lb either side of the target I set I am still classed as in target so the 3lb either side is good cos it allows you to go up and down a bit. :lol:
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,697
    Well done again, Carol. I guess this brings its own challenges but you are clearly up to it.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Well done ,keep doing whatever it is you are .doing . Mig
  • Turbogran
    thank you Ladies

yes Sticky it does brings its own challenges because if you have to adjust certain thing you eat because if you stay doing what you were doing previously you will carry on loosing and if you add too many extra's in you will put it back in so its a bit of a juggling act :lol:

Mig I think your right it is a case of if you go too far down towards the lower limit then you have to add in more extras for a week if you are getting too close the other way you have to cut back on them for a week and then hope the scales weigh in your favour I'll be happy to carry on this way :D:D
    Stay positive always👍xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Good for you Carol..suppose its a good way of keeping your mind focus...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Carol your doing great!! Bet you look amazing! You have got your weight just where you want and doing great at maintaining it you should be slimmer of the year, you are slimmer of the year in our eyes!! :D