Hello from Paul

Options
Pham
Pham Member Posts: 2
edited 13. Nov 2013, 11:29 in Say Hello Archive
Hi

Nice to join you, hope to get some useful support in the sense "it's not only me".

I have had OA in my spine and neck for at least 14 years, now I am in my 60's its got my knees, shoulders and both thumbs. I also have been diagnosed with Fibromyagia, so I am now on MST.

Two weeks ago I had keyhole surgery on my right knee. Oh I don't care, I am a widower and my late wife suffered far worse.

Stuff it, I will do what I want until I drop.

Paul

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,425
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Go you Paul!!!

That's the attitude keep doing what you enjoy - I am convinced it helps with pain :) .

Sorry to hear your late-wife suffered so much :(

I hope the keyhole surgery on your knee is a success and that you enjoy our forums. Please do join in wherever you fancy - you will be made welcome

Love

Toni xx
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Hi Paul

Welcome to the forums. You sound as though you have a great attitude, good on you it will certainly help you through living with chronic pain.

I hope the surgery helped your knee, I get surgery on my right thumb in a couple of weeks a least it will be a bit less pain to contend with.

Fell free to post wherever, hope to see you around..............Marie x
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Hello, it's nice to meet you and I hope we can help with information and support. I am a little younger than you and have two forms of arthritis plus fibro too - not a good lottery to win. :wink: Determination to carry on doing what we can is key - as is knowing when to stop before we hurt ourselves futher. I am saddened to read that your late wife had a deal more to cope with but rest assured, you are no longer living alone with this malarkey because you have found us fellow-creakers-and-wincers. :) I wish you well. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Paul good for you..not the knee surgery but the do what I want ... :D and a warm welcome to the forum from me..you will not only get support but also lots of info..I hope to see you posting more very soon
    Love
    Barbara