All Settled

Options
shandy4greenday
shandy4greenday Member Posts: 344
edited 12. Nov 2013, 04:21 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hello all I hope you are all well,I am now settled into my new home but not without a few disasters along the way.My removal driver knocked down the wall from my old house after our first load which started off to a great start,the rest just went from disaster to more disasters during the day.Now that is over and forgotten. I have been in my new house since Tuesday but for the last 3 days have spent my time in agony with my lower back,back of thigh/buttocks pain.My lower back is worse than I have ever had. I have only just got rid of 4 or 5 mouth ulcers and now think the move has given me another flare up that I think I will have to call rheummy tomorrow. I have been on co-codamol which I have always tried to avoid in the past but have really needed them these few days which helps a little but not for long,I hope I can get some relief soon especially with my lower back.

Comments

• kentishlady
    kentishlady Member Posts: 809
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi. That sounds like an 'interesting' move?!!! Glad you are now all settled in ok. Sorry you are having such problems with pain, but I guess that is not really surprising in view of the upheaval.

Hope you will soon be feeling better and I hope you will be happy in your new home.

Beryl

((()))
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Glad you got moved even though you had a few disasters along the way, hope the flare doesn't last too long so you can enjoy your new home.