Hi there!

Options
dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 28. Nov 2013, 03:04 in Say Hello Archive
Hello charisse, it's lovely to meet you and I am pleased you have finally made it on here. I've been a member for some time, I have two kinds of arthritis plus fibromyalgia and I am currently facing one of the biggest upheavals of my life to date: moving house whilst living with arthritis. I must be mad. :wink:

I think I saw your name earlier today on the Living with Arthritis board on here so I look forward to seeing your name here and there. LWA is the place to talk about meds, doctors, aches and pains, exercise, diet etc, the other boards are self-explanatory. Welcome to our creaky gang! DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi charisse

Welcome to the forums, it is OA I have and due to get a trapeziectomy on my right hand next week :roll: I also have a rare neurological condition so am no stranger to living with chronic pain. I have only been here just over a year and have had unconditional support and great advice, not forgetting the laughs that usually happen on chit-chat. Take care hope to see you around..............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Charisse

Do I remember you? Your name sounds familiar? Either way welcome or welcome back :)

Love

Toni xxx