ATOS

Options
petals
petals Member Posts: 217
edited 22. Nov 2013, 06:41 in Living with Arthritis archive
Not too sure if you all know this already, sorry if this is old news, but I read this today

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/atos-contract-shambles-exposes-rift-2809488

Looks like ATOS has had it's day

Comments

• bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I've said before after having to deal with the c**k up I found myself in with them. They where useless and I can understand why they got out while they could!!
  • bridesmum
    bridesmum Member Posts: 181
    Options
    I've been waiting for my appeal date since march this year. A few months ago they sent me all my paperwork back and a letter to say that my appeal date would be soon. When I looked through my paperwork I found that 2 pages of mine were missing and I had 2 corresponding pages from someone elses appeal papers! I sent them back and have heard nothing since. I asked them how they could make any decision about my health when they don't have all relevant paperwork. I wonder if my appeal will happen before my 12 months wrag ends.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Very interesting ...thankyou for the link
    Love
    Barbara
  • oldies
    oldies Member Posts: 66
    Options
    God help people now who are filling the dreaded forms in for ESA,if the DWP are doing the assesments what hope is there.I know someone who works for the DWP and was disgusted by a comment made by them.This is what they wrote.If you are genuine you have nothing to worry about from ATOS or DWP,funny how people manage to do what they have to do but cant work,they are just lazy and scroungers !!!!!!!!! It is GENUINE people who are ill that are being forced to work by these idiots.I never wish anything bad on anyone but god help them if they are struck down by illness. :x