He passed

Options
mig
mig Member Posts: 7,154
edited 2. Dec 2013, 14:55 in Community Chit-chat archive
Son passed his driving test at second attempt,lady examiner he said he felt very relaxed with her,he's picking us up tomorrow and we are going for lunch as its his birthday,he's got a couple of lesson booked for motorway driving.

Sorry I haven't been around too much this last few days,had mammogram done five days ago and shoulders and elbows have been playing up,strange really they haven't joined in till then but feeling better now.

Daughter went to the good food show at the weekend and brought back really really smelly olives and cheeses oh is going round saying it stinks in here ,hope we don't have any visitors for a few days.Take care all. Mig

Comments

• Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    That is brilliant news Mig :D and I think he's very wise to have lessons for motorway driving.

Sorry you haven't been so good recently, let's hope it was just the stretching and awkwardness of the mammogram, and it's all settled down now.

Enjoy your lunch :D
    Numpty
  • Catie
    Catie Member Posts: 362
    Options
    That's wonderful news Mig - so pleased for him :)

Hope you feel better soon - take good care of yourself :)

Catie x
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Woo hoo! Well done Master Mig!

Mammograms are not good for arthritic shoulders. I hope you're back to normal in time to enjoy the lunch.

As for olives and cheese - oh yes! I have an excellent method of making the smell disappear :lol:
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • dibdab
    dibdab Member Posts: 1,498
    Options
    Great news- well done son!!!!! :D
    Deb x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Mig that is brilliant news many congratulations to your son..I hope your shoulders improve very soon...xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Wow! Well done to him, that is good news and I hope you have a lovely time out tomorrow. I bet he is chuffed to bits! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options
    BRILLIANT NEWS mig :)

Congratulations to him

and some extra 'cyber-nerves' for you. The scariest bit is when they go off on their own, in a car, no instructor!!! :shock:

Now the smelly stuff sounds YUM :)

On my way d055.gif

love

Toni xxx