Magic spider?

Options
stickywicket
stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
edited 5. Dec 2013, 18:23 in Community Chit-chat archive
My 4yr old grandson found a small one on his hand. He's now hoping it means he'll turn into spiderman. (I rather like him as he is :D )
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
Steven Wright

Comments

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Aww bless don't you just love children's imagination.....I think he deserves a spiderman outfit for Christmas... :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Oh bless! Is he walking round pointing his wrists at things, waiting for the wondrous web thread to appear? DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Love it Sticky the things the little cherubs come away with. It reminds me of the time babysitting for my sister, boy of two and girl of four months had put the boy to bed and was getting baby ready. I heard a rumbling from upstairs and thought he was jumping on the bed until a knock came to the door a girl I new said I think you better go upstairs, after plopping the baby on her change mat on the floor I ran up stairs and stopped dead at the room door, he was sitting at the open window with his little legs dangling over the ledge singing Batman...............Batman.

I have never had such a heart stopping moment in all my life how I managed to get to the window without collapsing I will never know, I grabbed him banged the window shut and burst into tears, I was still crying when my sister and bil came home.

The little sweetheart is now 47 years old and every time I see him he doesn't get the chance to live it down :lol:

His dad had to nail the windows shut in the end.
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh how scary! I'm speechless. You must have been scared witless, Marie.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright