Back after a nasty case of flu!!

Options
bubbadog
bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
edited 17. Dec 2013, 04:59 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone!! Sorry not been around, have a nasty flu bug, it totally wiped me out. Cold, cough, temperature the works. Been camped out on settee with my quilt. Even poor Arnie has been ill with a repository infection he's only just getting back to his normal self, we had the vet out and he had to have an anti-biotic and inflammatory injection poor thing at least Willow seems to have not shown signs of it. My poor other half has started to get this flu but he's being strong and fighting through it!! I've still got a bad cough and runny nose but at least I can start catching up and getting ready for Christmas now!! :candycane:

Comments

• ouchpotato
    ouchpotato Member Posts: 453
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Sorry to hear you've been poorly bubba, but lucky it was last week and not next! Hope you feel lots better now.

:rudolph:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    bubba..I dread getting flu..its awful...you will now need building up..has my late mum used to say..and make sure you get a flu jab next year..or you could get one now because there are a few strains going round
    Love
    Barbara
  • Toots
    Toots Member Posts: 483
    Options
    Glad you're feeling a little better bubba! x
    Toots x
  • suzygirl
    suzygirl Member Posts: 2,005
    Options
    Welcome back, glad you and Arnie are feeling better :)
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Sorry you have been feeling poorly bubba, hopefully you will get over it in time for Christmas oh! and Mr bubba as well...................Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • Boomer13
    Boomer13 Member Posts: 1,931
    Options
    Glad you're feeling better. I dread the 'flu; wipes me out, too, while OH carries on like it's just minor. Lucky. :xmas_mrgreen:

xxAnna
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,430
    Options
    WELCOME BACK :xmas_cheesygrin:

Sorry to hear you have been so very rough and am glad you are on the mend now :)

Give Arnie a gentle stroke for me and Willow a tickle behind the ear ;)

REALLY bad news if OH is coming down with it :shock:

a MAN.....with flu :? I don't envy you :wink:

Love

Toni xxx
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    I'm sorry you've had flu, bubbadog, and I do hope you'll be better in time for Christmas.

Did you not have the flu jab? Your doc should have offered you one.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    I'm sorry you've had flu, bubbadog, and I do hope you'll be better in time for Christmas.

Did you not have the flu jab? Your doc should have offered you one.

We both had the flu jab November last year and both ended up getting a very nasty case of the flu which knocked us for six and we both ended up on the settee for a week! And it was just before we went away for Christmas so we both agreed to not have it this year and we both end up with it now! Can't win!!! :xmas_cry: