Thank you.

dreamdaisy
dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
edited 30. Dec 2013, 14:02 in Living with Arthritis archive
I do not have the necessary words for my friends on here so I hope you will be content with a simple but heartfelt 'Thank you'. The support I have received during the months since April has been astonishing, comforting and wonderful. Thank you. DD
Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben

Comments

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    You get back what you give out,you have given more than we can possibly give you. Mig.
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Hi DD
    It's so true.....you have helped so many others on here what else do you expect?? Of course you'll get support.
    I hope you have a Happy Christmas {even if it is a bit weird with just the 2 of you} and a peaceful and as pain free a New Year as possible

Love
    Hileena
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Mig and Hileena have said it perfectly. You are always there for everyone. have a peaceful day tomorrow.
    Christine
  • Toots
    Toots Member Posts: 483
    Thank YOU DD, you are wonderful. Karma does a lovely job of repaying kindness and she owes you a lot x
    Toots x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,890
    Hello DD
    I thank you for all your help. you are a kind very thought full lady who
    cares about people and we care about you.
    you take care and I hope you have a pain free 2014.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • Tubby
    Tubby Member Posts: 177
    Happy Christmas DD. Hope your new house is a joy in 2014.... :xmas_cheesygrin:
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    DD you are always there for everyone...now put those feet up ..unpacking can wait..xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Thank you DD for being around with a kind supportive message whenever we need one. You are a huge part of AC Forum. :areindeer:
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    No, thank you, wonderful DD. I always look for your name on here. You give wonderful advice & support.

All the best,
    Sophie :xmas_mrgreen:
  • valde
    valde Member Posts: 271
    DD I agree with everything the others have said. You have helped me so much especially during the last couple of months when I was going through a really bad time with Tramadol withdrawal. I think I am through the other side now but I could not have done it without your support and others on this forum. I am still struggling but feel I am getting there. Thank you and Hope you all have a peaceful and pain free 2014.
  • DebbieT
    DebbieT Member Posts: 1,033
    Oh DD, you more than deserve our respect, help (not that you often ask for it) & support.

You, along with a few others (they know who they are), have gotten me thru one of the most emotionally painful times in my life!! The support you've shown me has been so gratefully received especially as uve been dealing with your own very sad & painful losses too.

I hope ure pain eases up today & that ure happy in ure new home. Thank you DD.x

((((Soft hugs))))

Xxx xxX
    Healing Hugs
    Debbie.x
  • mike26
    mike26 Member Posts: 416
    And a big thanks from me dd
    for your help, its good to know that on this site people
    will try to help if they can, and thanks to all others that have helped
    with advice.
    its 1 year since i joined and i am overwelmed that people will help and
    share all they can to try and help with our conditions.
    very happy new year
    mike26 :noel:
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Oooh, may I wish you a happy first forum birthday, Mike? :xmas_cheesygrin:

You are all far too kind, the people who use this forum have taught me a great deal and I hope that I help others in return. I won't fluff things up to make 'em sound pretty (because very little about this malarkey is pretty) but I will answer peoples questions as best I can.

I apologise for not being around too much at the moment but I am very busy with trying to sort out No.10 - the trouble is I'm doing all the girly things (buying lamps, towels, new food processor) and avoiding the unpacking 'cos that is very dull. Bad Daisy. :wink: DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Just popping on to say hi DD XX
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx