Flying visit from daft bird :>)

Options
phoenixoxo
phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
edited 23. Jan 2014, 13:53 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi everyone,

This is phoenixe, with a little name change thanks to webmanager Sharon. I'm still a daft bird, but now I bring xoxo rather than e – or oxo, if you prefer :lol:

I'm just flying in to say hello and to apologise for having been absent for a while. Things are a bit overwhelming on the health front and it's difficult to find time for all the social stuff on top of a job that's become fairly demanding :?

I hope everyone's as well as they can be and I'll try to pop in again soon :)

Best wishes,
Phee
PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Phee
    It's a nuisance to have to change your name isn't it.....I tend to stick a 1 or a few 11's after my name when that happens :lol:
    Good to see you.
    Pop back when you get a chance
    We'll still be here

Love
    Hileena
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    It's nice to see your name again and I hope you will be popping in a little more often. We're all pretty much as we were apart from those of us who are expecting ops! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hello Phee
    Its good to see back with us, only I am sorry you are struggling.....hopefully things will improve for you soon and you can join in the fun...you take care of yourself..x
    Love
    Barbara
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,716
    Options
    Hello Phee. It's lovely to see you. I expect the 'overwhelming on the health front' statement covers a multitude of sins :roll: I hope things get easier soon.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • phoenixoxo
    Options
    hileena111 wrote:
    Hi Phee
    It's a nuisance to have to change your name isn't it.....I tend to stick a 1 or a few 11's after my name when that happens :lol:
    Good to see you.
    Pop back when you get a chance
    We'll still be here

Love
    Hileena

Hi Hileena,

Strange though it may seem, this name change is merely a quirk. I'm phoenixoxo in a blog I set up a while ago and I just came to like the name more than phoenixe! I made sure to thank Sharon heartily as I've no doubt she has much more important things to do than attend to my nonsense!

Lovely to see you and I hope all is well :)

Best wishes,
    Phee
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • phoenixoxo
    Options
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    It's nice to see your name again and I hope you will be popping in a little more often. We're all pretty much as we were apart from those of us who are expecting ops! DD

Cheers, DD!

I'll do my best to be a bit more regular here. I received a new pair of pressure gloves as a New Year present (!), so my fingers can cope with typing better than before :)

Good to see you too,
    Phee
  • phoenixoxo
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    Hello Phee
    Its good to see back with us, only I am sorry you are struggling.....hopefully things will improve for you soon and you can join in the fun...you take care of yourself..x

Hi Barbara,

Thanks for your kind words :)

My main problem seems to be a frozen shoulder, but I won't know for certain until my X-ray results come through. I had X-rays on New Year's Eve (good times!), but there have been delays, for some reason. Maybe tomorrow!

Take care too,
    Phee
  • phoenixoxo
    Options
    Hello Phee. It's lovely to see you. I expect the 'overwhelming on the health front' statement covers a multitude of sins :roll: I hope things get easier soon.

You're very perceptive, s/w :wink:

Sometimes a lot of things happen at the same time and it's hard to see a way through. However, since my new pressure gloves arrived, I've been able to keep a diary, which helps me to organise my thoughts, such as they are :P

All the best to you,
    Phee
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Aww I see now.......Usually with me its that it wont let me in and I've had to change my name

Love
    Hileena
  • phoenixoxo
    Options
    Well, I've forgotten my password a couple of times! :oops:

Top tip on using numbers for necessary name changes, by the way :)

Love,
    Phee